Comments On My MR-S

Started by dlivingstone_19, July 10, 2008, 15:47

roger

Quote from: "StuM"
Quote from: "roger"
Quote from: "dlivingstone_19"Cheapest option.... I guess halfords would have some.

Do you know what colour name mine is?

Doubt it. You need your colour code from the plate in the door. Toyota only costs  £3 or £4 and it will be an EXACT match.

Is this for a spray Roger or a little pot/brush thingy-my-jig?

Thanks
Stu

Little pot/brush thingy-my-jig. Never asked about a spray - but I guess they'll do that as well.
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

StuM

Quote from: "roger"Little pot/brush thingy-my-jig. Never asked about a spray - but I guess they'll do that as well.

Thanks - need to pop to Mr T, I have a couple of pesky stone chips I need to have words with!   s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:
Stu M

Ex 2001 Lagoon Blue Mr2 Roadster
Now - 1985 VW T25 Panel Van \":-)\"

roger

Quote from: "roger"Little pot/brush thingy-my-jig. Never asked about a spray - but I guess they'll do that as well.

Thanks - need to pop to Mr T, I have a couple of pesky stone chips I need to have words with!   s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:

To save time suggest you phone first - they had to order mine.
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

StuM

Quote from: "roger"

To save time suggest you phone first - they had to order mine.

Will do, thanks.
Stu M

dlivingstone_19

Can someone do me a big favour and photo shop the first picture on page 1 please.

Change the colour of the alloys to black
Tint black the rear lights and 3rd brake light

Thank you
** Racing in the Caterham Academy for 2013 Thanks to Pistonheads, Autosport and Caterham **

Toyota MRS Spec:
Trd front splitter, Trd Side skirts, Trd Rear Spoiler, New style Rear Lights, 17inch Dezent Motion Black Alloys, Cobra Quad Exit Exhaust System, Markiii Inlet Pipe & Sony Cd Player

StuM

Stu M

dlivingstone_19

I'm going to put my 5Zigen alloys wheels up for sale I think.

Check the sales page
** Racing in the Caterham Academy for 2013 Thanks to Pistonheads, Autosport and Caterham **

Toyota MRS Spec:
Trd front splitter, Trd Side skirts, Trd Rear Spoiler, New style Rear Lights, 17inch Dezent Motion Black Alloys, Cobra Quad Exit Exhaust System, Markiii Inlet Pipe & Sony Cd Player

uktotty

Did you have the correct stagger or are you selling them to avoid your early demise?

dlivingstone_19

I'm selling them so I can buy some black alloy wheels i have seen.

Toyota MRS Spec:

Tags: