Silverstone Performance - Matt gone?

Started by Slacey, October 15, 2008, 20:40

Slacey

I see from a thread on PistonHeads that Matt may well have left SP - any of you guys have more info? It was Matt's company so would be interested to hear what's gone on.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

loadswine

I think Jason was the last one to go over there, so I wonder if he can tell us anything.
I know that Nod (Lyndon ) is going from Rogue.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

markiii

not heard anything no
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

muffdan

I popped over tonight to their new garage to collect my car. They've just moved out of the Silverstone curcuit premesis to a place just outside Gaydon, Junction 12 of the M40. I believe the rent is more attractive  s:) :) s:)

Jason
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

markiii

got an address?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

muffdan

No, Matt gave me verbal directions on how to get there. I'm back over there on Saturday though so I'll grab it then and post it up. Their number is the same though.

Jason
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

loadswine

I'll keep an eye out for you on Saturday Jason, as I'll be on my way to Silverstone .
Good to see that Matt's still around though and its just a change of address.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

roger

Quote from: "muffdan"I believe the rent is more attractive  s:) :) s:)

...and probably a bit nearer home. I know in the early days he was thinking of moving but it never happened, lives B'ham way IIRC. Nice he hasn't gone completely   s:) :) s:)
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

roger

Unit 2B
Brookhampton Lane
Kineton
CV35 0JA

01327 855772 (as before - on re-direction at the mo).
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Tags: