Who wants to buy leather seats

Started by markiii, January 24, 2004, 09:27

markiii

here you go, looksl like a good price.

m http://www.chromdesign.com/ m
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

£200 is a good price... but are they really leather?

Anonymous

Iv'e seen these somewhere else, I think they are leather covers.
Fit them yourself, good price.

Anonymous

Quote from: "phil4"£200 is a good price... but are they really leather?

Yes, they are leather - I've purchased and already settled them. That's the real "battle". Purch.-price in Germany incl. freight: 300 Euro's

markiii

any pics of your install eifel?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Quote from: "markiii"any pics of your install eifel?

Yes - send me an email: **EDIT E-Mail address removed by admin**

and I'll return the pics   s:!: :!: s:!:  

By the way - Eifel-Roadster   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

do they only do the yellow/black covers?
also is that £200 per pair of covers?

I can't see anywhere to specify colour, I'm after red/black.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Eifel-Roadster"

Yes, they are leather - I've purchased and already settled them. That's the real "battle". Purch.-price in Germany incl. freight: 300 Euro's

Is the price for a pair or each?

Anonymous

Quote from: "victor"
Quote from: "Eifel-Roadster"

Is the price for a pair or each?

It's the price for a "set" = both seats (4 pieces) and the leatherpiece for the gearknob (don't ask me how that is called in English).

By the way - who is the fancy admin (!) who removed my email adress here - that simplifies communication.....

Comer

Has anybody in the UK gone for these?  I'm tempted and Chromdesign have told me they currently have black/black and black/green in stock.

I wonder if it's possible to buy them for £200 and then get a professional to fit them (or Mr T??)
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

If you click on pic of seat, pic shows Red/Black seats, would'nt mind these myself, might be ideal time for a GB  s:?: :?: s:?:

Liz

I have decided I want leather seats, has anyone who has contacted this company know if they do the door inserts in the matching red? If no one has asked I will, and how many would be up for a ***possible*** GB. Personally I would like a Red/Red combination.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

If GB then I may be interested.
More than likely black/red combo as picture.
All depends on how they are fitted?
Easy.. I'm in, Difficult..I'm out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Liz"I have decided I want leather seats, has anyone who has contacted this company know if they do the door inserts in the matching red? If no one has asked I will, and how many would be up for a ***possible*** GB. Personally I would like a Red/Red combination.

There are 2 types for sale at Chromdesign:

- sales out: Leather seat covers as mentioned all above incl. the gearknob cover in leather (I have the blue-black combination & the blue gearknob piece)

- standard sale: combination including the door covers (   s:arrow: :arrow: s:arrow:  900 Euro's)

Anonymous

Quote from: "roadsterman99"If GB then I may be interested.
More than likely black/red combo as picture.
All depends on how they are fitted?
Easy.. I'm in, Difficult..I'm out.

I can send you pics how they are fitted - send me a pn with your email.

Or look here:

Sitzbezüge   s:idea: :idea: s:idea:

One example:

Hope this help   s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)

Liz

Sorry you lost me on the sales out and standard sale bit? Wots the difference please?

Gone into thicky mode!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Liz"Sorry you lost me on the sales out and standard sale bit? Wots the difference please?

Gone into thicky mode!

Look here:

Bottom of the page, Toyota MR2 - Restposten   s:arrow: :arrow: s:arrow:   that's the "sales-out"

Then choose: on the left: "Toyota MR2 BJ 00 - Innenraum u. Zubehör", there you will find the new version, incl. the door covers....

Or get through the page in the english version   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Liz

Thanks for that - that is around £661.39 + import tax, think I will have a visit to the vehicle trimmers

Anonymous

The seats below are for a Mk2, I have e-mailed seller and they will recover your seats for £300.00, they have'nt stated colour(s) they will recover in.

m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... gory=30172 m

Liz

Thanks for that, will have a look at that site!

DAZ400

I will have for sale very soon my MR T leather seats as I am replacing them with Cobra's...........  s:D :D s:D
SOLD No more 2. Just a bus for the family..........

markiii

Daz,

Any chance you could weigth teh cobras, and accosiated mounting hardware before fitting.

cheers,

mark.

DAZ400

Will do don't have the rails yet though waiting on Recaro Japan........   s:D :D s:D

markiii

recaros for cobras?

sounds like an interesting story?

DAZ400

Cobra say that their seat Fixings are the same as Recaro and so I hope otherwise the leather ones will be cut up to make rails.........  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Tags: