Dynamat

Started by Two's Company, February 26, 2004, 20:08

Two's Company

I've finally had enough of the rattling doors so i'm going to soundproof them.  

Will this be enough to do both door skins and the door cards?

m http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product ... 1041&tab=1 m

s:? :? s:?

Slacey

I used two of these, but Buster will be able to advise on the Door Kit you linked too.

Alternatively, go to a DIY store and buy a large roll of Flashing Tape, it does the same job and is a fraction of the price, I have used both.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Two's Company

Cheers Sean, I will see what Buster says before buying it!   s:) :) s:)

heathstimpson

I noticed that there was quite a good discount for larger quantity purchases. A possibility for a group buy  s:?: :?: s:?:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

I'm up for a group buy for this stuff as my doors rattle with the base of the stereo

i have limited the rattle using a bit of folded up paper stuffed between the door ans the door card, in line with the arm rest

hope this helps

noddynurdle

I have got myself some dynamat is a doc anywhere which would show mw how to get door panels off the door? i have done a search using "door panel removal" but there are over 15 pages!
it might go off it you touch it
2000 red/black second hand had 5500 on clock
now got 38000.
MODS after market valve caps, dynamatted focal 165a speakers, visor pluged, painted calipers and a set of Victor\'s bags.
oh and me nodding dog called spot.

Slacey

See here for a 'how to' article....

m http://www.spydermagazine.com/2000/Sept ... panels.htm m
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

noddynurdle

Slacey
many thanks for your help
noddy
it might go off it you touch it
2000 red/black second hand had 5500 on clock
now got 38000.
MODS after market valve caps, dynamatted focal 165a speakers, visor pluged, painted calipers and a set of Victor\'s bags.
oh and me nodding dog called spot.

Tags: