Bandoh Monocraft - £700

Started by Tem, March 6, 2004, 21:21

Tem

Just noticed that Erebuni is making a copy of that, if anyone's after a cheap widebodykit.

I know their quality isn't the best, but if you can work with fg yourself, you should end up with a nice saving...

m http://www.erebuni.net/ge/toymr2new.htm m

(and you can usually get some 30% off of Erebunis kits)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

is it just me or do the louvers/scoops on the yellow 2 look like its the wrong way round

Tem

Quote from: "adz648"is it just me or do the louvers/scoops on the yellow 2 look like its the wrong way round

It's just you  s;) ;) s;)  Air comes out of the vents, it doesn't go in...

Anonymous

oops sorry i though those vents were there to get the down draft from the roof to cool the engine

i goofed, you learn something new every day

Jap GT300

They wont sell it to us.  I enquired about the TRD S1 replica for $640 and they told me I could only buy it through their UK authorised dealers.  the price was £750 including VAT and Delivery (Delivery was 10 Days).

I don't know what the Bandoh copy will be but a lot more than £700.

Anonymous

Yeah air comes out of the engine vents, but I still wouldn't like to stick that ontop of my engine bay.  It gets hot enough as it is!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Tem

Quote from: "Jap GT300"They wont sell it to us.  I enquired about the TRD S1 replica for $640 and they told me I could only buy it through their UK authorised dealers.  the price was £750 including VAT and Delivery

Never dealt directly with Erebuni after they said they will only sell for the prices that are on their pages. Like I said, you can get 30% off, if you look around a bit  s;) ;) s;)  The guy had no issues about shipping to Finland, even though there is an authorized dealer over here.

Shipping for 4 piece kit was about $250 and it didn't even get caught in the customs.

Tags: