Subject changed to DOES ANYONE HAVE RED CALIPERS? &PICS

Started by Anonymous, April 5, 2010, 23:01

Wabbitkilla

[MOD]Moderated for none-subject matter [/MOD]

Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Anonymous

How did we get to precats in a calliper paint thread?

/totally confused

Anonymous

That loudness is just my swagger I like ittt!

trigzmr2

Danielle, mine are smoke chrome wheels which is sort of shiny anthracite and red calipers and is a nice combination I reckon! go for it, halfords high temp engine enamel paint does the job perfectly, jack it up, wheel off, sand with a fine grade wet and dry paper, white spirit to clean, leave it for an hour then paint that red stuff on, couple of coats on mine left an hour between coats and its been on for over a year now and is solid as a rock! here's a piccie or 2:

Have fun with it!
(West country accent) MR2 - For all the worlds best \'mazdabeaters\'!!

Anonymous

Lovely!!!

Thank you looking good!!!!

Anonymous

It actually looks like this :

/
  s:D :D s:D

muffdan

Nice. Looks quite good as it works with the red of the rear lights.
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

mrzwei

I agree, that works well.
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.
Talbot Express campervan with carb, distributor, coil and no cat! SOLD

Anonymous

Thanks guys!

andywood

Just need some lowering springs now then!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Andy.
2003 Silver + Stuff = [strike]235bhp/225lbft[/strike],  + rethink = 195bhp

Anonymous

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   it was you who told me that before wasn't it!

uktotty

Hi Danielle

What colour red is that and where from? Mine need redoing and I have a blue car too  s:) :) s:)

JudoKilli

Looking good, looking to do mine in the next few days once I get my wheels refurbished. Get rid of that orange side indicator and the car will look the part! That little blob of orange is ruining the look a little bit! East to do and I think there may be a 'how to' guide on here somewhere.

Anonymous

Have I set a new trend   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

I got it from Halfords it's just 'red caliper paint'. In a turquoise tin which doesn't make sense!

I think it's 9.99 or 8.99.

uktotty

Quote from: "danielle3989"It actually looks like this :

/
  s:D :D s:D

Ithink you should put those net curtains in the 2 as well, would finish it off   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

put the net curtains in the car?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

No way they don't colour coordinate!

Could die them red I suppose, wouldn't want to copy me then would you!   s:D :D s:D

evileye_wrx

Russ, I used Russo Red from Foliatec. There is a pic on facebook in my mobile uploads album. It's a really nice red and went on really well.
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

uktotty

RUSSO red, that's gotta be my colour  s:) :) s:)

evileye_wrx

My bad, it's ROSSO Red

m http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4 ... =665695664 m

Here's the link to the one I bought from Ebay  m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0289559088 m

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

pazaz21

I have red callipers. But and this isnt going to appeal to everyone, but I also painted around the dust shield or what ever it is, a red rim around the disc.  I like it though, gets loads of looks, and they look interested wondering what rather than thinking it is silly.  

Black 03 - Electro Luminescent Glow Dials - AEM Cold air Induction - Pioneer F900BT - HID (6000K) Xenon\'s - Red Leather - TRD Style Bar - Red Callipers, Front Rotordisc Brake Discs.

StuM

I actually quite like that.  I was thinking 'oh no' as I read your description, but it actually looks good!
Stu M

Ex 2001 Lagoon Blue Mr2 Roadster
Now - 1985 VW T25 Panel Van \":-)\"

uktotty

I like it  s:) :) s:)

Acehole

just took pictures for you now. Excuse bird shit on close up shot :@ i had just cleaned them 30mins ago as well :@.

Ex Owner of a ...2000 X Silver (1DO) Air con with Red leather and Hardtop, JDL spoiler, 17" Momo Corse wheels, Custom exhaust system by Pipecraft, K&N 57i Gen2 Cold Air Induction Kit Facelift Indies. Full main dealer history

pazaz21

s:) :) s:)   I was worrying what it would look like when I did it, but thought I could always get a wire brush and scrub it off  s:) :) s:)    This is only the first coat of paint, another 2 to go yet, I just cant be bothered taking the wheels off again till its a nice weekend.
Black 03 - Electro Luminescent Glow Dials - AEM Cold air Induction - Pioneer F900BT - HID (6000K) Xenon\'s - Red Leather - TRD Style Bar - Red Callipers, Front Rotordisc Brake Discs.

robsonic

Here's a few of mine taken in the lakes on monday

2006-2016, but the love (and seatbelt covers) have happily passed to my daughter   s]

Tags: