Ultimate Floorpan brace- Done

Started by Paulm, May 8, 2010, 19:18

Paulm

I guess we'll give at week and close the GB at the end of this week and I'll get on with making them !   s:D :D s:D
Performance:  4.2ltr V8 380hp conversion - DTA S80 ECU- DTA S80 EMS - Ferrari F360 exhaust - de-Cat\'d
Handling : Brace bars front & rear - EBC Drilled and Grooved - 205/225/40/17 - ETA Beta Alnir\'s- 2\'s rUS drop links - Ultimate breastplate
Future uprades - Supercharger- Ultimate floorpan brace and front brace - 355mm discs - Widebody kit

Anonymous

please put me down for one   s:D :D s:D  
let me know when you're ready for me
gav

philster_d

Can you drive it over a few speedbumps and then take some more pics.  s:) :) s:)

Phil

Anonymous

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Paulm

Whose saying I havent already !   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Performance:  4.2ltr V8 380hp conversion - DTA S80 ECU- DTA S80 EMS - Ferrari F360 exhaust - de-Cat\'d
Handling : Brace bars front & rear - EBC Drilled and Grooved - 205/225/40/17 - ETA Beta Alnir\'s- 2\'s rUS drop links - Ultimate breastplate
Future uprades - Supercharger- Ultimate floorpan brace and front brace - 355mm discs - Widebody kit

muffdan

It's a fair point. My TTE brace (which is comparatively low profile) is a mess of dents and scrapes.  s:( :( s:(
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

OlberJ

Quote from: "Paulm"Whose saying I havent already !   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   But that would mean......

s:o :o s:o    s:o :o s:o    s:o :o s:o    s:o :o s:o
Black 1MZ V6 - TTE Springs - 17" wheels - F355 exhaust - LSD and ST182 FD - aka Black Bob Jnr

http://www.olbermotive.com

Paulm

Quote from: "muffdan"It's a fair point. My TTE brace (which is comparatively low profile) is a mess of dents and scrapes.  s:( :( s:(
By how much is your car lowered Dan ?

muffdan

30mm on TTE's for most of the brace's life. Currently still 30mm but on Tein Super Streets.
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

philster_d

Mine was lowered too, but its the place that gets the brunt of it.

Phil

Paulm

Yeah, theres not that much you can do if you go down 30mm, the brace sits 3mm lower floorpan runners at the back but its in the middle thats the problem with lowered cars, I guess the long and the short of it is ,if you lower the car too much and then drive over speed bumps with any brace, guess whats going to happen.

Tags: