too much red!!!

Started by sparkyden, June 17, 2010, 15:58

sparkyden

hi folks, what do you think of my red interior???

roger

Not my cup of tea I'm afraid, but I'm a luddite    s:flame: :flame: s:flame:    You could try sorting the roof out though   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

sparkyden

I knew someone would spot the roof right away...lol

mrzwei

Red wheels would be interesting but maybe ott. Looks like cruelty to animals under the hand brake   s:D :D s:D  . My car is black with red leather and it's the red that makes it work imo.
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.
Talbot Express campervan with carb, distributor, coil and no cat! SOLD

Anonymous

I'm with Rog, but i'm old too.

markiii

only knocked into 2nd place by teh awfullness of teh rear wing I'm afraid
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Carribdis

I like it. Are they painted or just new red bits?
Not just a name, but a way of life.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj25 ... is/car.jpg

ex-member

Red interior and wheels for me  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "markiii"only knocked into 2nd place by the awfullness of the rear wing I'm afraid
+1

How much 'downforce' do you think you need??!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  This is why we need an MR2 Fail section of the forums  s;) ;) s;)

custardavenger

Ow my eyes.

Not my thing either but nice effort. The main thing is that you like it. It's you're car.
[size=150]Custard\'s Bonnet/Engine Cover Struts[/size] Clicky Round 2
Custard\'s Bracing Clicky Coming soon
Project Custard Clicky

sparkyden

There sprayed red with a flexible vinyl paint from Halfords...really easy to go on.

Ilogik

Was red the only colour they had?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Interior ok not my cuppa, calipers look nice, wheels leave white, Red intakes look cheap and tacky, spoiler? did a fat lady sit on it?  Im sure you could turn it round, there is still hope.
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

onion86

Quote from: "Ilogik"Was red the only colour they had?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Interior ok not my cuppa, calipers look nice, wheels leave white, Red intakes look cheap and tacky, spoiler? did a fat lady sit on it?  Im sure you could turn it round, there is still hope.
Yeah, it's back to front isn't it?

Not my cup of tea either really... it also looks more orange than red in the sunlight unless I'm just colour blind. But like custard said, if you like it then that's all that matters  s:) :) s:)
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

sparkyden

NO the spoiler is NOT back to front...Dont know where you's get that idea from

cclarke99

Give the guy a break, it's his car and certainly a lot better than those hideous body kits everyone drools over.

sparkyden

Thnx 99 for your support

Anonymous

Quote from: "cclarke99"Give the guy a break, it's his car and certainly a lot better than those hideous body kits everyone drools over.
Quote from: "sparkyden"hi folks, what do you think of my red interior???

He asked for peoples thoughts.

Anonymous

Actually, now you all mention it that spoiler does look like it's on backwards... Got any better pics fella?

Ilogik

if you want a big gay wing make sure its fitted properly

I removed mine.
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

sparkyden

here you go

mrzwei

What makes the wing gay? (I don't know the Italian for that but am willing to learn)   s:D :D s:D  .
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.

Anonymous

Ah, now i see, 3 kids sit on the middle bench seat and you get two adults on the seats either side.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Cool, a seven seater MR2.  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

VVT-i

Quote from: "sparkyden"NO the spoiler is NOT back to front...Dont know where you's get that idea from

It's not the spoiler thats the wrong way round, it's te brackets attatched to the engine lid that are the wrong way round.. the spoiler is "leaning" forwards, it shoud be "leaning" backwards

Look at the way the brackets are mounted...

Now look at yours...

Fail  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
2005 MR2 Roadster  (Black)
P.E. Turbo and other stuff that gives 234BHP  \";)\"

Quote from: \"Wabbitkilla\"Mine is a bit stiff when cold, but once it\'s warmed up it slips in nicely.

mrzwei

But if you look at the second photo in the first post then it looks ok.
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.

sparkyden

Its an adjustable spoiler, so can be easily angled...but what would be the point of it sitting backwards, there would be no downforce or have the laws of physics changed recently

Tags: