too much red!!!

Started by sparkyden, June 17, 2010, 15:58

mrzwei

Well, you got three pages out of 23 posts, so well done, and welcome to I don't know what   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   (I'm sure you were welcomed before).
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.
Talbot Express campervan with carb, distributor, coil and no cat! SOLD

Anonymous

Quote from: "WillsSayers"
Quote from: "StuM"Wills - you really need to be doing yellow side vents, a subtle nod to your Sahara Sun beastie!  s;) ;) s;)

Bluurgh - sorry, I was just sick in my mouth a little there! I'm not hugely convinced blue and yellow go together  s;) ;) s;)

Ofcourse they do.

mrzwei

But you've got the silver wheels, the black tyres, the red rear light cluster, orange side repeaters, the black hood, the whatever interior, the yellow rear plate (guess that's ok and will work with the Euro GB bit). Whatever you do, it must be a total concept. Ikea sponsorship might be a way forward   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  .
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.

cclarke99

QuoteWell re reading the thread down to your first post, i fail to see any abuse whatsoever.

While we're being pedantic, I didn't say abuse, just asked for people to be polite, although we all have different thresholds in that respect, I suppose.

mrzwei

Must be the weather or the pollen count or something, or why couldn't England win the game   s:D :D s:D
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.

uktotty

Quote from: "mrzwei"or why couldn't England win the game   s:D :D s:D
Because they are crap?
Was that a dig at the poor mans interior?

mrzwei

I don't really want to know anything about the poor man's interior   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.

Tags: