Breast Plate

Started by Barney Bear, September 29, 2010, 20:59

Barney Bear

Picked up a breast plate from Mike68 yesterday fitted this morning ...

Now I know this may make me look like a real numpty but it took me an hour to work out how to fit it (thought it went accross the car instead of down the length)  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   I can hear you all now
plus didn't realise you had to remove the 2 plates already on the car   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

well after jacking the car up on one side and thanks to my builder leaving a few cement blocks got the car high enough to get under with ease, 6 bolts were a breeze but god are the 3 clips a pain

took the car out for a test drive this afternoon and yet again a small simple mod that far exceeds what you would expect from a piece of metal
amazing   s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D  

for those who wonder should they go for this mod all I can add is, trust our clubs judgement it has never steered me wrong

thanks Mike and ROC
54 Sable, Air con, hardtop

Mike68

Sorry Tony but that is so funny! Seriously though, I'm pleased you're happy with it. The clips are a pain but the '10 minute job' was well worth it. Your motor is lush, just shows what can be acheuved with some imagination and £££ cracking car fella.
Ex Silver MR-S

Now - Mica Red bug eye Scooby with blobeye front end conversion, Ninja 2 turbo back exhaust, HKS dump valve, prodrive fuel pump, prodrive 3 port turbo solenoid, BC Racing coilovers, K Sport 8 pot front brakes, VF35 turbo, 550 injectors, japspeed front mount intercooloer, 18" Kei RSS alloys, blobeye rear lights, tumble valve delete using JDM inlet manifold. Map completed by Race Dynamix 346 bhp, 340 lb torque

Tags: