Well it is snowing

Started by skinz, November 27, 2010, 16:03

skinz

Alrite guys/girls,

Just outside edinburgh here, was planning on getting the car cleaned up for some pics, but as fate would have it I havent managed to find a nice day to get it polished up as I work 6days a week, so its been unwashed for 2-3weeks now - gutted. Anyway here's the cleanest pic I could take with new alloys - too cold to go outside so bedroom shot done the job lol

these are the 15 Dezentz, with T1Rs - begining to grow on me

stargazer30

They look good, at least you can see your car!  I defrosted mine at lunch time today and now its an ice pop again   s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:
2003 Silver MR2 - Very Very Standard + Leccy Renault Zoe aka the battery mobile.
Ex Blue 04 MR2 - TTE Turbo\'d ~185bhp/200lbs/ft, Sports Clutch, Breast Plate, Lowered & half decent audio
Ex Silver 05 MR2 -  SP turbo conversion 227bhp, 205lbs/ft, with  cobra dual exit exhaust.

sam1176uk

Quote from: "skinz"Alrite guys/girls,

Just outside edinburgh here, was planning on getting the car cleaned up for some pics, but as fate would have it I havent managed to find a nice day to get it polished up as I work 6days a week, so its been unwashed for 2-3weeks now - gutted. Anyway here's the cleanest pic I could take with new alloys - too cold to go outside so bedroom shot done the job lol

these are the 15 Dezentz, with T1Rs - begining to grow on me

What rear spoiler is that mate and where'd you get it, looks good?

skinz

Quote from: "sam1176uk"What rear spoiler is that mate and where'd you get it, looks good?

Its a TRD 'style' spoiler - not to be confused with TRD (lol gets up the backs of TRD owners if i dont state its not original :p)
Got it on eBay for around £120 from user uk_bodykit - but someone asked me before about it and aint seen them selling it since - I think the user is actuall this company so may be worth dropping an email or call -  m http://www.body-kit.co.uk m

Hope this helps  s:) :) s:)

Ilogik

Car looks great, good ebay seller to for the wing, got my old trd replica kit from him on my silver car.
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

skinz

Quote from: "Ilogik"Car looks great, good ebay seller to for the wing, got my old trd replica kit from him on my silver car.

Cheers, looks much better all cleaned up, aye the guy was great, will be getting the skirts and splitters next year - get it looking a bit more agressive - gta wait till i graduate tho so in for the long haul :p

Ilogik

Quote from: "skinz"
Quote from: "Ilogik"Car looks great, good ebay seller to for the wing, got my old trd replica kit from him on my silver car.

Cheers, looks much better all cleaned up, aye the guy was great, will be getting the skirts and splitters next year - get it looking a bit more agressive - gta wait till i graduate though so in for the long haul :p

Know that feeling, its my first year working since graduating coming up to the first 6 months in March, all worth it once its out the way   s:D :D s:D
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

skinz

here was yesterdays update: :p

s12vea

Thats what I call snow !!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

Anonymous

I have a couple of jobs in Buxton tomorrow travelling from Rochdale,does anyone know if the snow is a problem there?

Patch

Keep an eye on that hand brake, mate!    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Thudd

Quote from: "life of bryan"I have a couple of jobs in Buxton tomorrow travelling from Rochdale

I underside Buxton side isn't that bad. It does tend to cop it, though, worth phoning ahead.
I'm in Chesterfield, and Chezzie/Sheffield area is a complete write off. We've got 18"-2ft of snow. M1 bad, as well.
I've friends the other side of the Cat and Fiddle, and they've got snow, but nowhere near as much.
Forecast is uncertain. Snow showers to heavy snow between now and tomorrow night.

Choose your route carefully!

Cat and Fiddle cam  m http://www.maccinfo.com/cat/ m

Anonymous

Thanks for the info,I almost got stuck in Glossop so didnt risk Buxton so I cancelled the jobs.

*andy*

This was sheffield this morning! Probably worse now too!

Thudd

Supposed to be driving that to Leeds on Tuesday   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Tags: