Body Kit arrived today

Started by DAZ400, April 2, 2004, 18:37

DAZ400

Ah the final touches and she will soon be finished in all her glory.

Hope the ferry don't sink on my trip ( Fleeing the contry ) abroad for my new home.

s:D :D s:D     s:D :D s:D     s:D :D s:D     s:D :D s:D     s:D :D s:D     s:D :D s:D     s:D :D s:D  

s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
SOLD No more 2. Just a bus for the family..........

Slacey

Which kit did you go for again Daz?
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

DAZ400

I have gone for the trail front and sides did not like the back much and the backs of the other kits.

I do like the back as is so am not fitting any kit to the back.

Have just refitted the stock bumper after removing all the grey plastic bits and spraying them shiny chrome silver and IMO looks great.

s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Slacey

Will the rear look odd though without some kind of valance, ie. not as low as the rest of the car?
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

markiii

I would have thougt so

how about the uK rear spats
?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

DAZ400

I don't think so because they don't really hang down any more than the standard edge. Also the wheel is there to split it up. We will see for shaw when all is conpleated.

Anonymous

You know Daz, if you want me to look after them for you i can....   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

Quote from: "DAZ400"Have just refitted the stock bumper after removing all the grey plastic bits and spraying them shiny chrome silver and IMO looks great.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Couldn't agree more as I did the same thing last year but with body colour matched silver    s:D :D s:D  

Anonymous

Just wondering where can I get the style bars that you have installed to your car.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Man"Just wondering where can I get the style bars that you have installed to your car.

Since its your first post i'll say welcome to the club and will go easy on you, but if you use the search button you would have found this post (and many MANY more):

m http://www.mr2roc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186 m

Anonymous

You can also find some good info on the following link:

http://www.mr2roc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=858&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Tags: