The ULTIMATE MOD

Started by SteveJ, April 23, 2004, 08:34

SteveJ

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  is the best way to describe the last 12 hours and 200 miles shortly followed by  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

I am fortunate enough to have been loaned (  s:!: :!: s:!:  ) Martin's tubby roadster for the weekend to take up to Anglesey for the IMOC trackday, and this is the first time I have really driven it on road (several short stints in the past but never more than a couple of miles at a time).

All I can say is it is *AWESOME* - why did the roadster not start with this amount of torque and power? The acceleration from 40 -> 70 (ish!   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  ) in 5th gear makes all of the other gears practically redundant - certainly made the Boxster S that had a go this morning think twice before picking an a 'mere roadster' again! And as for scoobies  s:? :? s:?    s:!: :!: s:!:  

Now where is that dotted line to sign for delivery of my TTE turbo kit?

s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

GSB

Quote from: "SteveJ"I am fortunate enough to have been loaned (  s:!: :!: s:!:  ) Martin's tubby roadster for the weekend...

I was right... I always though Martin was a little bit mad, but this just confirms his appointment with the loony bin  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

As you rightfully say, this is the car it should have been all along!    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D

Tags: