German J spec nose badge

Started by MRMike, May 5, 2004, 13:08

MRMike

Blatantly stolen from Spyderchat...

m http://www.spyderchat.com/phpBB/viewtop ... highlight= m

How incredibly awesome is that badge?

Victor have you seen these before?
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Slacey

Already PM'd Victor  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

GSB

I want one...  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

MRMike

Quote from: "Slacey"Already PM'd Victor  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  oops Sorry Sean if that was going to be a new secret addition !
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
NOW M3 V8

Anonymous

i want one too!   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

MRMike

They are damn nice...very Maserati spyder'ish' wonder if they utilise the standard bages holes?

Then.. Blue 350Z
NOW M3 V8

Comer

B*gger. Another site blocked by work.  Any chance of a small pic put on here?
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

MRMike

There ya go

Then.. Blue 350Z
NOW M3 V8

Comer

Cheers.  Very very nice.
Michael

Anonymous

Very Nice!! My only concern is that this like the original toyota emblem has nasty little corners where bits of polish and dirt get stuck and its a real pain to clean. Anyone else find this? And any ingenius methods for overcoming this?

It certainly looks the business though...

Anonymous

toothbrush

Tem

I had a similar one custom made a while ago...it's a major PITA when cleaning/waxing the car  s:? :? s:?  I ended up taking it off and loving a clear badge free ass  s8) 8) s8)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Slacey

Good news for those interested in this badge... I have been in talks with David, the guy who gets these made - he's getting a batch done due to enquiries from the US and here, and I have offered to run a GB to make things easier for him.

They are cut from high grade stainless steel, then chrome plated, so are metal rather than the usual plastic. He is looking in the price range of 40-50 Euro (£26-£33 roughly) per piece at the moment.

If you are interested in buying one, please let me know here, then when David is happy to go ahead I will set up a proper GB in the correct forum.

heathstimpson

I would be interested to even if they are a pain to clean; they look much better than the original  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

They are not for the front of the car specificly so you know, rather the back (or wherever you want to put it)... if you want it on the front you would need to fill your holes in, sand & colour the area and then fit the new nose badge (if my sources are correct   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  ).

Slacey

Your sources are indeed correct, because I am never wrong  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

It was asked over on SC, and David stated that due too the design, the holes would be exposed, so filling and painting would be the way to go should you want to mount one at the front - the holes are small so I wouldn't think it to be a difficult job.
Mine will be on the rear anyway.

Anonymous

<off-topic-big-style>

So who's ass are you subjecting us to there Seany boy??!

</off-topic-big-style>

Slacey

That would be my peachy little butt... back on topic now please  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

MRMike

Okay i'd stil be interested at that price, i'll follow developments from here! As there Chrome are they likely to tarnish? Are they sticker backed, or would you have to provide that yourself?

PS Nice avatar Sean, perhaps you could put two eyes on your ass and make the rip a smile and animate the whole thing...

You'd have to TM it though!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Then.. Blue 350Z
NOW M3 V8

Anonymous

Quote from: "MRMike"PS Nice avatar Sean, perhaps you could put two eyes on your ass and make the rip a smile and animate the whole thing...

You'd have to TM it though!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

I couldnt resist!   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

MRMike

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Even better Kris!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Haven't heard how that got done anyways!

Anyways back on topic..does anyone know if they will come with adhesive??

Then.. Blue 350Z
NOW M3 V8

Slacey

I would assume they do have adhesive, but I'll check with David and let you know.

kanujunkie

count me in on a GB Slacey!

there the doggies doo dah's!! v.cool  s8) 8) s8)
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

GSB

IN-terested...

s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Comer

Same here  s:) :) s:)
Michael

Tags: