My 01 MR-S PIC HEAVY!!!!

Started by simers, July 23, 2012, 18:01

simers

I don't see a project section anywhere so I am goin to put up a thread here about my MR2...Mods can move it if needs be...

My car when I bought it...

front panel removed

bonnet fitted

front bumper fitted and front panel

front all painted

first day on the road

All the work I did my self and she is goin for a color chanage now in the next few weeks so I will update this thread as I go along...hope ye like my work!!!
Mr2 mk3 1.8vvti 01,93 mirage 1.5,94 pulsar 1.3, 00 306 2.0 hdi

If its not broke, don\'t fix it!!!!
The only way forward is sideways!!!! ;)

Anonymous

Looks good.

simers

Quote from: "dick2ski"Looks good.
cheers mate...she will be alot different in a few weeks

JiMR2

What have you got planned?  s:) :) s:)
AKA Cinnamon Jim

simers

ya see ye guys have all the goodies for these cars over there where as we have feck all here for em...impossible to get parts and bits and pieces...
I want to drop the car 30 mil lip kit all round sittin her on a set off 15inch borbet A's 8 inches wide and sprayin her Toyota 051...there will be a few purple touches added to it too as its herself's car...all the plastics i.e vents etc are goin purple...centre of the borbets are too

Richard41

Even more impressive if bits are hard to get   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  looks really nice.

simers

Quote from: "Richard41"Even more impressive if bits are hard to get   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  looks really nice.

cheers mate...got the parts off an english one that was imported and was being broke cos it was too dear to vrt

dcod

Looks great. Always nice to see a 2 come back to life than the see one go the other way.
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "dcod"Looks great. Always nice to see a 2 come back to life than the see one go the other way.

True, but each one that dies keeps a load of others alive.  s:) :) s:)

dcod

Quote from: "dick2ski"
Quote from: "dcod"Looks great. Always nice to see a 2 come back to life than the see one go the other way.

Reminds me of Highlander ...
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "dcod"

Is that the film where a belgian plays a scotsman, and a scot plays a spaniard? (Both rubbish at foreign accents) Great casting!

AckersMR2

Quote from: "dcod"
Quote from: "dick2ski"True, but each one that dies keeps a load of others alive.  s:) :) s:)

Is that the film where a belgian plays a scotsman, and a scot plays a spaniard? (Both rubbish at foreign accents) Great casting!
And a doctor out of casualty  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
My only car is a Ducati 

simers

thanks guys...ah she was nearly goin to the scrappy a month ago when the engine went cos I couldn't get one for it...she will be alot different soon

simers

as she sits now...from a bit of a photoshoot i did myself

simers

the wheels i goin for and the stance too

Anonymous

Neat photoshoppin there! looks good.

K T M Rider

big congrats on the repair job, alot of similar cars seem to end up broken for spares   s:( :( s:(
Grey 2012 GT86 / ex 2001 W / 2003 03 /2003 53 MR2s
Orange 2019 Aygo Xcite Daily Driver

simers

Quote from: "dick2ski"Neat photoshoppin there! looks good.
yea its class...was done on an irish toyota owners forum for me

simers

Quote from: "KTM_RIDER"big congrats on the repair job, alot of similar cars seem to end up broken for spares   s:( :( s:(

I bought her as a cat C damaged repairable for 1800euro and before the engine rebuild she was standing me less than 2500 euro...what would she be worth in sterling outta curiosity???

Anonymous

Sadly not a lot, as some on here have been struggling to sell. Some signs the market is picking up though.

simers

Quote from: "dick2ski"Sadly not a lot, as some on here have been struggling to sell. Some signs the market is picking up though.
was thinkin that alright...she standin me nearly 4k now after the engine build and will be over it by the time she is painted and all

Anonymous

Keep it. It will be value in the long run.

simers

I hope so D!ck as i will never get rid of it unless I make bits of it but i'd say i will repair it again if that happens

simers

haven't been on in a while as i broke me bloody laptop...
The car didn't get the color change as of yet but I gave her a freshen up of red and added a few subtle black touches to it...
I also changed the wheels on it to another set I had...
Let me know what ye think now

Thats me in the Liverpool jersey lol

Anonymous

love the women mod where do i sign up to get my own version. oh and the car looks tidy as well

Tags: