Nooooo! I wanna sports CAT!

Started by stargazer30, August 20, 2012, 11:02

jonty

Quote from: "FGrob"
Quote from: "stargazer30"Regarding sport cat/decat mid range torque loss, this is only an issue for NA. This thread is stricty turbo territory so its get the gasses out as fast possible.  For a turbo'd 2 (especially a TTET) the mid range torque is greatly improved without the restriction the stock cat provides.
Ahhhh yes - slight topic drift I think - sorry about that, might have been worth changing the heading to include "Turbo"  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

It is on the first line Rob!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

FGrob

Quote from: "jonty"
Quote from: "FGrob"
Quote from: "stargazer30"Regarding sport cat/decat mid range torque loss, this is only an issue for NA. This thread is stricty turbo territory so its get the gasses out as fast possible.  For a turbo'd 2 (especially a TTET) the mid range torque is greatly improved without the restriction the stock cat provides.
Ahhhh yes - slight topic drift I think - sorry about that, might have been worth changing the heading to include "Turbo"  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

It is on the first line Rob!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
I know - I know - read before you open your mouth   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

It was the middle bit of the discussion that lead me astray - well that's my reasoning   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:D :D s:D    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:scared: :scared: s:scared:
Ex owner of a Black 2004 car "which is quite possibly the finest normally aspirated MR2 Roadster in the country" as quoted by Japanese Performance Magazine Dec 2010.

Classic & Performance Car Show Winner Sunday 5th June 2011 - Tatton Park - Best Toyota MR2.

Tags: