New Mod for my Mr2 - Small and Cheap!

Started by Anonymous, October 9, 2012, 19:33

Anonymous

My Latest little permanent modification.

Cheap as chips! only cost me £1

Im gonna start collecting!

I love it!

simers

You not well  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Mr2 mk3 1.8vvti 01,93 mirage 1.5,94 pulsar 1.3, 00 306 2.0 hdi

If its not broke, don\'t fix it!!!!
The only way forward is sideways!!!! ;)

Anonymous

Im gonna call him steve and hes gonna be my steve.

simers

Haha classic

StuC

The 80's have been on the phone and asked if they can have their fury bug back please!!
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

simers

Quote from: "StuC"The 80's have been on the phone and asked if they can have their fury bug back please!!
Ah I barely remember the 80's  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  I was only 7 when they finished haha

Anonymous

lol I wasnt even around!!!

simers

Quote from: "dj vinxy"lol I wasnt even around!!!
Ah make me feel older now haha

dcod

Nice.

What next? A lava lamp? Disco ball?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Anonymous

I think all of you should donate £1 to a good cause for one of these fuzzy things!!

Do a good deed!!

dcod

Quote from: "dj vinxy"I think all of you should donate £1 to a good cause for one of these fuzzy things!!

Do a good deed!!

Pay me £1 or you'll be getting them in the post ... in bits   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Anonymous

Hahahahaha  s:) :) s:)

dcod

Why don't you get some of these?

I particularly like herpes ...   s:D :D s:D

onion86

Quote from: "simers"
Quote from: "StuC"The 80's have been on the phone and asked if they can have their fury bug back please!!
Ah I barely remember the 80's  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  I was only 7 when they finished haha
I was only 4 when it finished but I had lots of these so they were definitely around  s:P :P s:P
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

onion86

Your array missed off poor Chlamydia, Genital warts and Gonorrohea  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

Anonymous

Dam they are sick!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

dcod

I love the lips on chlamydia ...   s:? :? s:?

StuC

Quote from: "dcod"Why don't you get some of these?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!   s:scared: :scared: s:scared:    s:scared: :scared: s:scared:  

Cuddly germs and bacteria, at what point did that seem like a good marketing idea?!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Quote from: "dcod"I particularly like herpes ...   s:D :D s:D

Is that from personal experience?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

dcod

Quote from: "StuC"
Quote from: "dcod"I particularly like herpes ...   s:D :D s:D

Is that from personal experience?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

I  just knew something like that was coming ...   s:( :( s:(

Jay67

Quote from: "dcod"Why don't you get some of these?

I particularly like herpes ...   s:D :D s:D
ah herpes, the Greek god of scabby lips!
Jason

1999 Lagoon blue MR-S, lots of stuff

aaronjb

Quote from: "onion86"Your array missed off poor Chlamydia, Genital warts and Gonorrohea  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

My girlfriend got me the clap for my birthday.. I call him Clive.
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

2 of the left

I had HIV Pos - It took me years to get rid!!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

simers

Ah lads... Ye not well at all

tomaky

hahaha class
Westfield Seiw
Skoda octavia vrs 2ltr 245bhp petrol 2023 estate
Ex-2011 Skoda Superb Estate 170 CR Daily Driver
Ex - 2005 Porsche Cayman S