Red dashboard panel on Japanparts.com

Started by MRMike, June 2, 2004, 12:20

MRMike

Not seen this before, and I've had a look round and can't seem to find anyone that's fitted it.  I think it really breaks up the dash, realise it might not be everyones cup of tea, but has anyone seen one?

And presumably it's stick on? Would it include the Glovebox, I don't understand how the glovebox could just have a strip of red, and still close??

Anyways see what you think...Yay or nay??

EDIT: Oh by the way it's  US $217.01 so with shipping its going to be pretty expensive..

[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Tem

I think someone on SC had a yellow set, can't seem to find the pics though, so not really sure.

I don't really like those...too much red is just too much red  s8) 8) s8)  Toyota also has red wind deflectors and whatever in Japan...

I don't see the issue with glovebox? I think that's just a glue-on-part in several pieces, on goes on the glovebox, other around it, other on the vents and so on..
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

MRMike

I think you've seen the same pic TEM ! I thought initially it was an entire panel for some reason, not individual bits that you stick on. I'm still interested depends what the red is like..

I know what you mean about too much Red...sure it can't be very Feng shui to have such a rage inspiring colour in the car..

Cheers anyways Tem
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Tags: