Retrim color

Started by scottee, June 8, 2004, 13:18

Darth Paul

Quote from: "jonboy"your really busy today.what about red in the middle and paradise blue down the edges and red door trims and black everything else????  s:D :D s:D

Now you're taking the pi$$! How about standing over your car with a long stick? Put the stick down your throat, after which your car should be filled with colours similar to your last idea.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

sorry.   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:D :D s:D

Peter Laborne

Great work Paul. Could you please do me:
Leather Seats - Black outside, navy blue inside
Leather Trim  - Navy blue

Darth Paul

Done.

markiii

that actually looks rather nice, can you morph teh interior into a Yaris while your on   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Peter Laborne

Quote from: "markiii"can you morph the interior into a Yaris

If you morphed a Roadster interior into a Yaris, wouldn't it still look exactly like a Roadster interior (ie the same picture as above) just a little darker as the Yaris has one of those roof things   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

MRMike

Darth can I see each of the previous combinations with the following stitch colours

Red
Black
White
Cross stitch White/Red
Cross stitch red.black

Pleas include Gear Gaiter as well..not just the seats

Thanks Mike   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Darth Paul

Have we gone back in time? It's not April 1st is it?  s:? :? s:?  

While it's quick and easy to swap colours, putting stitching in isn't, especially TT style.  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  So sure, give me your colour suggestions, but leave it at that eh? I actually DO have work to do! Sheesh!  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

MRMike

I was kinda joking Paul!    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   But since you asked.... Okay now I'm joking again!

But the fact you considered it is commendable, as I thought it was a pretty rediculous request! Multi coloured stitching!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Darth Paul

Git.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tags: