Just ordered my first sports exhaust.

Started by Steveee-B, March 10, 2013, 21:00

Steveee-B

Hi groovers, I've just ordered my first sports exhaust (from the states) for my 2002 Hardtop/AC Roadster.
Just wondered if anyone else from the UK has fitted one of these and if its gonna be any good? I was on a bit of a tight budget so it was either this or that cheep piece of rubbish for sale on eBay from the UK.

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=360597842804

Any pointers on fitting it would be appreciated as well?
I have already changed my manifold to a replacement one with the pre-cats smashed out.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Steve

ray835

fingers crossed you don't get hit for import duties and other bits they like to add on when buying outside the EU
2000 silver to match my hair,team dynamics pro-race 3, silver hard top, cobra twin tip stainless system bmc cda carbon filter Taiwanese rear boot lip spoiler sheila\'s wheels tax disc holder

AndyM

I think another Steve fitted a che twin Elise style exhaust a couple of weeks ago. Might be worth a search.
Ex-owner: 2003 Sable - Hardtop, Black Leather, A/C, lots (and lots) of mods

andyroo104

I had one of these fitted to my last mk3, was already on the car when I purchased but nice sound and a good quality system.
Andy.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
MAF-What a difference a spray makes!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark A

I recently fitted similar to mine, nice sound on over run, pops away nicely, at bit boomey at about 3k rpm and much lighter than oem exhaust

Steveee-B

Cheers for the quick replies chaps.
I'll post on here when It has arrived and its fitted.

tomaky

Looks the beez extremely cheap be expected to pay up to £100 import but even then its very cheap!
Westfield Seiw
Skoda octavia vrs 2ltr 245bhp petrol 2023 estate
Ex-2011 Skoda Superb Estate 170 CR Daily Driver
Ex - 2005 Porsche Cayman S
Ex - 2003 Sable
Ex- 2000 Pre FL Blue THOR RACING Ex- TURBO
Ex 2004 Blue  Roadster RIP

dcod

WARNING: The sound of this exhaust is VERY addictive ...   s:D :D s:D
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

redcarblackhorse

I fitted one to mine. Sounds great.
You may find it sheds some of the fibres while running in.
See here for more info (page 2 half way down onwards)  l viewtopic.php?f=9&t=39918&start=30 l

You will get some import duties on this. Hope they did the invoice to favour you.
1999 MR-S with a few tweaks!
Circuit de catalunya
24 Heures du Mans
Thruxton
Abingdon Track day

Tags: