Different spoiler ?

Started by trevsmr2, March 29, 2013, 09:29

dj2k21

With the black bit in the bumper it kinda looks like mine

[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

chris3boro

I'm edging towards 'yes' but can't quite be sure for some reason. Gives the car a chunky look though

trevsmr2

Thought i would show it with the roof off

simers

Looking very well indeed trev...
Mr2 mk3 1.8vvti 01,93 mirage 1.5,94 pulsar 1.3, 00 306 2.0 hdi

If its not broke, don\'t fix it!!!!
The only way forward is sideways!!!! ;)

Anonymous

it looks sick!!!  s:D :D s:D

Jrichards20

Black bumper and with the black number plate bit! That is the one I would go for!
[strike]2005 Black - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]2004 Sable MR2 Roadster TURBO[/strike]
[strike]2000 Red - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]Lotus Elise S2 - Silver[/strike]
[strike]2000 Blue - MR2 V6 Roadster[/strike]
Street Triple 765 RS

trevsmr2

I think the rev5 will work ?

Anonymous

Nice

mr mr2

i like  s:D :D s:D
Excelsior

eynonz

I didn't know whether a REV 5 spoiler would work. It looks pretty good, pity there expensive and hard to find.
*BLUE 2002 PRE-FACELIFT* - Markiii Pipe - Longlife Exhaust System - "The Ultimate Gear Shift Cable Bushings" -  Unknown Brand Front Strut Brace - More to come \";)\"

trevsmr2

Bit closer to getting this fitted now ,roughly filled ,roughly painted

End caps have the same bolts as the arch extensions now

Anyone want a rover spoiler ?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

StuC

After all this work are you not feeling it now then?  s:-| :-| s:-|
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

trevsmr2

Quote from: "StuC"After all this work are you not feeling it now then?  s:-| :-| s:-|
Dont follow ??

StuC

I read it like you wanted to get rid of it not that you might be offering the same thing to other members.
My bad!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

trevsmr2

Quote from: "StuC"I read it like you wanted to get rid of it not that you might be offering the same thing to other members.
My bad!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Quote from: "trevsmr2"Anyone want a rover spoiler ?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Sorry mate ,i meant the rover spoiler i tried first

trevsmr2

Jason (mid life crisis) came round today ,so i got him to help fit the lid

Jurys out now though ?

StuC

As said before fella, I think you need some more black on the back. (I know its the MG spoiler, but it gives the same impression)

trevsmr2

What if the spoiler was red   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

StuC

Is that your subtle way of asking for another photoshop?    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  
(you do realise you have your own folder on my photobucket account now?!)   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

trevsmr2

Quote from: "StuC"Is that your subtle way of asking for photoshop?    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  
(you do realise you have your own folder on my photobucket account now?!)   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:

trevsmr2

Filled and sanded down ,now do i go red or black ??

simers

Go black trev... Looks tidy
Mr2 mk3 1.8vvti 01,93 mirage 1.5,94 pulsar 1.3, 00 306 2.0 hdi

If its not broke, don\'t fix it!!!!
The only way forward is sideways!!!! ;)

trevsmr2

Quote from: "simers"Go black trev... Looks tidy
It will be easier

StuC

Quote from: "StuC"Is that your subtle way of asking for another photoshop?    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

There you go then  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:   s;-) ;-) s;-)  (bit shoddy as I haven't been able to spend much time on them)

Tags: