Unknown Kit

Started by Jap GT300, June 17, 2004, 07:39

Jap GT300

Quote from: "Tem"Btw, anyone know what front bumper looks like it has similar upper hole as the TRD Stage2 bumper, but otherwise looks like stock..? I've been thinking that it would look great with the Stage1 kit...

I'm starting to think it was custom made  s:? :? s:?

I think i've seen one

There is one down at Southampton, if it's the same.  I'll take some photos and post it.  On the rear it has a lip that juts out about 3 inches then curves under the bumper.

Just digging up an old thread Tem, but these are the pictures of the car down the dock.  It's not one I know of but similar to the TRD S1

I'll add it to my site.

Tem

But that doesn't have the "similar upper hole as the TRD Stage2 bumper"

I meant the smaller hole above the main hole. The one that the stock bumper doesn't have at all. Kinda like the stock rear bumper has..
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Jap GT300

Ohh.

Well how about this one?  Know what it is?

Tem

No idea, I don't remember seeing anything like that before.

Could be custom made..or adapted from a kit to another car?
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Looks like Amuse Sides and rear.

dancarbon

The damage on the front spoiler is a good reason not to have it fitted, or am I being old fashioned  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
2001 Black Manual Soft-top

Anonymous

Yep, that's the Amuse kit (front/sides/rear).  It looks pretty good in blue!  I've been eyeing out that kit for sometime...yummy.

Jap GT300

Your right!

It looks so much different in the flesh.  The front and rear really stick out, it's all made of Fiber Glass and wasn't in good condition.

Tags: