city powder coaters

Started by wotugonado, April 12, 2013, 22:58

wotugonado

Has anyone on here used city powder coaters in birmingham to have there wheels refurbed ?
They have got a few bad reviews online so was really looking for feedback from someone who has used them, im in 2 minds which way to go with the wheels as i might invest in aftermarket alloys in the future, so dont really want to throw a lot of money at refurbing them. But they badly need doing as they re in a bit of a state and really let the car down.
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

vinp182

I've not used them but I've seen their work

It's not 100% perfect but for the price they charge I dunno how anyone could moan to be fair
2001 Nissan Silvia S15 SpecR
2000 MR-S...... Between engines
1993 Rev4 Turbo mk2 300whp
1994 Rev3 Turbo mk2
2004 Renaultsport Clio182

wotugonado

Thanks for the reply, yeah its a cheap price so im not expecting miracles, but do you reckon if i prep em myself, i may get a half decent finish on em. looking at the feedback it all seems to stem from them not being prepped properly.

vinp182

Might be worth a shot dude

I've got a set of Enkei's to take there at some point in the next couple of weeks for one of my cars so I'll report here on the finish  s:) :) s:)
2001 Nissan Silvia S15 SpecR
2000 MR-S...... Between engines
1993 Rev4 Turbo mk2 300whp
1994 Rev3 Turbo mk2
2004 Renaultsport Clio182

wotugonado

That would be good thanks, when ive got 5 mins ill put my spare set on and prep the others ready,what ever the finish is like it cant be as bad as they are now. Be nice to see how yours come up.

puma2

you could ask Matt performance were he gets his done, i brought a set of him

Tags: