Opinions on colours

Started by amz91, August 12, 2013, 10:49

amz91

Iv have a pfl 2 in blue

I'm going get the spoiler from Barnsley (the same as flipside's) I know a few don't like it but I do  :-) :-) :-)  
The thing is I fancy it in black and if I go for it in black I would have wing mirrors and side vents to match also saving for a hard top which I'd also have black.
So do you think this would look ok?
Black or blue?
At first I was thinking about carbon wrapping but scared it may look abit tacky.
Opinions please......
Blue 2000 pfl roadster, gutted pre cats, The Ultimate Gear Shift Cable Bushings, Markii pipe, devs door sills, MR2 leather armrest, JDM bonnet badge, sp body brace, edge speakers, powder coated alloys, Vogtland lowering springs, ROC drop links, EBC brake pads, toyo proxes, FL side vents, FL door arms, FL control unit... more to follow \":)\"

nathanMR2

No problem with black as i see it. It will tie in with the wheels and the soft top
MR2 Roadster TTE Turbo - now sold and 2less but forever an enthusiast

amz91

Cheers nath  :-) :-) :-)
Blue 2000 pfl roadster, gutted pre cats, The Ultimate Gear Shift Cable Bushings, Markii pipe, devs door sills, MR2 leather armrest, JDM bonnet badge, sp body brace, edge speakers, powder coated alloys, Vogtland lowering springs, ROC drop links, EBC brake pads, toyo proxes, FL side vents, FL door arms, FL control unit... more to follow \":)\"

Cairo

I would keep it blue (and more original looking). Im sure black would suit the color of your car aswell.
Mr2 TTE Turbo

Flipside

Blue all the way.
2001 low mileage, mods: K&N 57i gen 2, toyosports manifold and Cobra twin exhaust, unichip. Colour coded side vents and spoiler.  not forgetting the ICE Install, stock sony head unit, sony xa300 aux input, bluetooth connection, 4 channel hertz digital amp, 2 channel hertz ep2 amp, mb quart components, hertz 10" subwoofer in the bins and UD JL 6.5 in sub. Boom!

amz91

I need photoshop !

Flipside

Blue, no photoshop required.

2001 low mileage, mods: K&N 57i gen 2, toyosports manifold and Cobra twin exhaust, unichip. Colour coded side vents and spoiler.  not forgetting the ICE Install, stock sony head unit, sony xa300 aux input, bluetooth connection, 4 channel hertz digital amp, 2 channel hertz ep2 amp, mb quart components, hertz 10" subwoofer in the bins and UD JL 6.5 in sub. Boom!

Richard41

Shame your spoiler "spoils" the view of the very nice car behind   s:P :P s:P  

I would go with blue but either works.

Flipside

Tactically done to cover the number plate haha

StuC

That's 2 photoshops you have saved doing in one night! What a legend!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Richard41

I believe you, honest...    s8) 8) s8)

amz91

Stu u still need do me a photoshop  s;-) ;-) s;-)  haha

Jay67

black spoiler

Jason

1999 Lagoon blue MR-S, lots of stuff

amz91

Thanks jay  :-) :-) :-)  
How could I put the spoiler on one of my pictures?
Is it photoshop that your using ?

Richard41

Not sure about black now, blue looks a lot better IMO.

Flipside

Yuk! Get that black spoiler off my car jay haha

dcod

Blue all the way and get some blue facelift side vents and black crystal (or clear) side repeaters.
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Jrichards20

I think the black spoiler might look misplaced. The black wing mirrors and roof would be fine. But im  not sure about spoiler. Looks better blue.
[strike]2005 Black - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]2004 Sable MR2 Roadster TURBO[/strike]
[strike]2000 Red - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]Lotus Elise S2 - Silver[/strike]
[strike]2000 Blue - MR2 V6 Roadster[/strike]
Street Triple 765 RS

amz91

If I have the spoiler black il have the wing mirrors, side vents, mud guards and eventually hardtop black too otherwise all blue

StuC

Be bold... go yellow!  :-) :-) :-)

amz91

Quote from: "StuC"Be bold... go yellow!  :-) :-) :-)
I'm confused as it is don't make it more difficult for me hahaha

StuC

I'll do you a photoshop, you'll see!  s;-) ;-) s;-)

---COME TO THE YELLOW SIDE---  s8) 8) s8)

Jay67

yeah it was done on photoshop, be rather tricky to transplant the spoiler onto your pics. Black doesn't work for me either, might have a play around with other colours.

sorry Craig, I thought you might get upset  s;) ;) s;)

Stu are you going to pour on some mellow yellow?
Jason

1999 Lagoon blue MR-S, lots of stuff

amz91

What on the spoiler, vents and wing mirrors?
Omg il end up with the colours of a rainbow soon haha

StuC

16.9 million colours to chose from, I reckon I can find a complimentary Yellow in there somewhere.  s;-) ;-) s;-)

Tags: