Opinions on colours

Started by amz91, August 12, 2013, 10:49

StuC

Quote from: "amz91"What on the spoiler, vents and wing mirrors?
Omg il end up with the colours of a rainbow soon haha

I give you Ackers 'speshal' wheels!  s;-) ;-) s;-)
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

amz91

Now they are speshal  s;-) ;-) s;-)
Blue 2000 pfl roadster, gutted pre cats, The Ultimate Gear Shift Cable Bushings, Markii pipe, devs door sills, MR2 leather armrest, JDM bonnet badge, sp body brace, edge speakers, powder coated alloys, Vogtland lowering springs, ROC drop links, EBC brake pads, toyo proxes, FL side vents, FL door arms, FL control unit... more to follow \":)\"

Pavett1990

Quote from: "StuC"

I want :0
Japshow 2014 Organiser viewtopic.php?f=13&t=50853

If Speed Kills Me, Don\'t Cry Because I Was Smiling - Paul Walker

Richard41

Had to be you  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

StuC

Quote from: "Pavett1990"
Quote from: "StuC"

I want :0

Those are copyrighted just for Ackers ... You can't have them!!

amz91

You found me a colour yet stu?  s;-) ;-) s;-)
Blue 2000 pfl roadster, gutted pre cats, The Ultimate Gear Shift Cable Bushings, Markii pipe, devs door sills, MR2 leather armrest, JDM bonnet badge, sp body brace, edge speakers, powder coated alloys, Vogtland lowering springs, ROC drop links, EBC brake pads, toyo proxes, FL side vents, FL door arms, FL control unit... more to follow \":)\"

StuC

Do people just think I sit in a cave photoshopping all day?  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

There is a list... and you are on it!  s;-) ;-) s;-)

amz91

Are you telling me uv not got a cave to do photo shop in stu?! Im disappointed Haha
Adding these photos as they may be easier do something with please ignore my mis match callipers haha

ShieldsOnTour

Stu has a cave.... But he doesn't use it for photoshop.....
One of *them* cars....
[strike]C-one front end & side skirts, TTE spoiler, TTE rear bumper inserts,  Anthracite post-FL wheels on Toyo T1R. 6-speed box. Cobra Quad exhaust. Red leather. Lowered. TTE style bar.  And lots of shinny ....[/strike]

StuC

Quote from: "amz91"Are you telling me uv not got a cave to do photo shop in stu?! I'm disappointed Haha
Adding these photos as they may be easier do something with please ignore my mis match callipers haha

Like you have ignored the sign you mean?  s;-) ;-) s;-)   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Quote from: "ShieldsOnTour"Stu has a cave.... But he doesn't use it for photoshop.....

If it's good enough for Batman then its good enough for me!   s8) 8) s8)

amz91

Yh just like that  s;-) ;-) s;-)  haha

StuC

Despite everything today, I managed to open the secret door and slip into the StuCaveā„¢ to put together a Blue and Yellow scheme.

amz91

Hahaha, thank you stu!! Looks smart  :-) :-) :-)

StuC

No worries.  s;-) ;-) s;-)

amz91

really like the detail on the front, what about the spoiler? thanks again   s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:

StuC

I wouldn't do the spoiler. Instead I would have FL rear bumper inserts and have them yellow.

Jay67

variation on a theme, not much on the telly box on a Sunday morning!

Jason

1999 Lagoon blue MR-S, lots of stuff

amz91

Took your advise on the inserts stu and soon be painted  :-) :-) :-)

StuC

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  someone listened, oh this could end soooooo badly!!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Which bits on the inserts are you going to do? The whole thing or just the painted bits

amz91

Just the painted bits I reckon less is more  s;-) ;-) s;-)  haha

StuC

I agree.  s;-) ;-) s;-)

amz91

First attempt at taking the bumper off this weekend!  s:-o :-o s:-o  
(Off topic but just noticed someone as taken a wheel nut! Idiots!)

StuC

Could be worse someone walked off with ShieldsOnTour's bumper when he did it!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

When removing your bumper, Just be grateful you haven't got a ducktail spoiler!  s;-) ;-) s;-)

amz91

Going get a quote next weekend hopefully instead of the yellow I'm think this colour.....

StuC

No thanks  s:-( :-( s:-(

Tags: