TTE Exhaust

Started by Anonymous, August 24, 2004, 07:49

Anonymous

ive cowboyed my tte thata i got of rogue @ MR2004 as i was missing the metal dohnut gasket thingy(anyone know where i can get one) and i noticed that it has REMUS on the bottom is this correct, as in made by remus for TTE. It sounds and looks sweet but does it give any performace increase. also where the hell am i supposed to hang the right hand hanger from.   s:? :? s:?

GSB

The metal doughnut is available from Toyota, part number 17451-22060. You can re-use the one fitted to your existing system.

The right hand hanger requires a small bracket that comes with the exhaust and bolts onto the car. Ask Rogue if hes still got it, if not its fairly easy to make one yourself, like the one in the background of this pic. (the one inf the foreground is the one you're missing)

The exhasut is made for TTE by Remus, and is effectively just the Remus box with different tips bolted on. Remus in Germany may be a good place to ask if you want to buy a new hanger rather than make one.

More info on the TTE box can be found here:  m http://www.spydermagazine.com/2002/July ... review.htm m

As for power gains. I dont think that they're great, and are probabley offset by the increased weight anyway, but dont let that put you off. You've got a sportscar, you need a sportscar exhaust!
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

cheers for that dude
much appreciated i`ll make a hnger out of my ol exhaust but like i say looks and souinds sweet

Liz

Remus make the TTE exhaust which is why it has the logo on..used to have one, they make quite a good noise.  s:) :) s:)
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Tags: