Some gratuitous beading pics.

Started by ashtons99, August 5, 2014, 22:58

trickyD

Joyous
[size=85]Black 2003 FL Roadster - sold [/size]

Bits for sale!

My Guide to Refurbishing Alloy Wheels

jinxedkitten

Can't beat my noisy lump of sunshine for making me smile when I leave work  s:) :) s:)

Not waxed since August, although topped up with combo shampoo and wax a week ago.
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

puma2

love the low sun on such a outstanding choice of colour with such good beading still working  s:D :D s:D  proving your hard work is still paying off for you  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

StuC

It's just so rewarding being a yellow owner. <sighs contently>
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

ShieldsOnTour

Good to see my newly treated mohair hood working nicely

One of *them* cars....
[strike]C-one front end & side skirts, TTE spoiler, TTE rear bumper inserts,  Anthracite post-FL wheels on Toyo T1R. 6-speed box. Cobra Quad exhaust. Red leather. Lowered. TTE style bar.  And lots of shinny ....[/strike]

belongabob

Wow!
2005 Toyota MR2 Mk 3 in crystal silver.
Profusion/Magnaflow custom exhaust, K&N panel filter, red calipers, soft top.
MR2 now sold to fund Merc SLK. She will be missed... we had a blast!

andyroo104

Quote from: "ShieldsOnTour"Good to see my newly treated mohair hood working nicely

What did you use to treat that with?
Thanks Andy.
MAF-What a difference a spray makes!!!!!!!!!!!

ShieldsOnTour

Quote from: "andyroo104"
Quote from: "ShieldsOnTour"Good to see my newly treated mohair hood working nicely

Thanks Andy.

I've just used AutoGlym's Fabric Roof Cleaner kit - have always found it very good.
One of *them* cars....
[strike]C-one front end & side skirts, TTE spoiler, TTE rear bumper inserts,  Anthracite post-FL wheels on Toyo T1R. 6-speed box. Cobra Quad exhaust. Red leather. Lowered. TTE style bar.  And lots of shinny ....[/strike]

Anonymous

Quote from: "ShieldsOnTour"
Quote from: "andyroo104"

Thanks Andy.

I've just used AutoGlym's Fabric Roof Cleaner kit - have always found it very good.
+1 great stuff

andyroo104

I used that on my previous black mohair with great results but not as good on the red one,maybe I didn't rinse out all the cleaner properly.
MAF-What a difference a spray makes!!!!!!!!!!!

puma2

brilliant roof pictures  s:) :) s:)  
is it wet roof bead off competition  time   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:) :) s:)

jinxedkitten

Shields, that looks incredible!
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

shnazzle

Yay my TTE spoiler
...neutiquam erro.

tricky1138

Not as good as all the rest but it's pre waxing!   s:scared: :scared: s:scared:  

2004 FL, Black, Matt Brace, Team Dynamics Monza R, Tein Springs, TTE Exhaust, heated black leather seats, black leather armrest,  Zunsport grills, Midship front badge,  TRD spoiler, Halo DRLs with LED fogs, large clear wind defector, Krissg kick panels,  small mongos.

tricky1138

Much better beading now!   s:D :D s:D  

2004 FL, Black, Matt Brace, Team Dynamics Monza R, Tein Springs, TTE Exhaust, heated black leather seats, black leather armrest,  Zunsport grills, Midship front badge,  TRD spoiler, Halo DRLs with LED fogs, large clear wind defector, Krissg kick panels,  small mongos.

trickyD

That spoiler!!  s8) 8) s8)
[size=85]Black 2003 FL Roadster - sold [/size]

Bits for sale!

My Guide to Refurbishing Alloy Wheels

Mike G

Quote from: "AckersMR2"Been around a while now those beading pics, here's one of Peter Gabriel's favourites  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Anyone care to hazzard a guess on the make and model?
Peter gabriel at his best since his Genesis days. Circa 1977 iirc bought it when it first came out   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
2004 Facelift in Crystal Silver (sub 30k)  with genuine bodykit,Precats out,Red Leather,Remus Dual Exhaust,Carbon Thresholds,vvti Badging on wings,TTE chrome fuel flap surround,Bridgestone Potenza REO40's ,Aerial override mode,RED Mohair roof, Bonnet and engine cover gas struts and a few other small internal tweaks :-)
And now... Mikes (my own) anti dash creak mod !

tatieu

jinxedkitten

Gorgeous, Tatieu!

shnazzle

I'm getting some wax soon that's going to put this entire thread to shame.. Watch this space  s:) :) s:)
...neutiquam erro.

puma2

love to see them, so hurry up and show them.  wet beads  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:) :) s:)

shnazzle

Couple more days...
...neutiquam erro.

OptimisticRed

Quote from: "ashtons99"Sorry, it's just another red MR but I took the opportunity to grab a few pics tonight, front back and newly treated roof

I know i am being clearly lazy here but can someone point me to the link of discussion on how best to wax/protect bodywork and roofs please?

Cheers
Dave

shnazzle

I bring you the results of Soft99 Fusso dark wax 12 month.

This wax is unlike anything I've tried before.

I washed, clayed, snowfoamed (high concentration) , rinsed and dried the car. Then applied a (too thick) layer of Fusso. Let it sit for far too long and then buffed it off, which took ages. The results are spectacular though.

As an comparison, this is the same day and almost same colour on another washed car  we currently have.
...neutiquam erro.

StuC

That is some next level beading you have there fella.  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Tags: