rear light re-design

Started by Mr X, September 9, 2014, 18:12

andyroo104

Loving these.
MAF-What a difference a spray makes!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr X

Just a sand and paint left!

I'm not saying I'm batman. I'm just saying that nobody has ever seen me and batman in a room together.

Maverikk

Mean looking! Excellent work.

Leethesparky

Looking good...
MR2 mk3 2001 -- done some stuff to it.
My car thread---http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=53643
My YouTube channel---- https://www.youtube.com/c/spyderlee

Mr X

Thanks for the comments guys, it's taken me a while but I'm so please with them!   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  Here's how they turned out.

I'm not saying I'm batman. I'm just saying that nobody has ever seen me and batman in a room together.

andyroo104

Very impressive work and really suit your car.
MAF-What a difference a spray makes!!!!!!!!!!!

CrazySX

Good work bud! Do they not point downward a little? Or is it just the angle of the shot?

Mr X

I thought that at first but when I looked, they are vertical. I think it's a combination of the car being so low down and the angle of the shot.

Leethesparky

They look really good!!
MR2 mk3 2001 -- done some stuff to it.
My car thread---http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=53643
My YouTube channel---- https://www.youtube.com/c/spyderlee

mikey P

Look great like the design of these ones as they look more different to anything that you could already buy compared to the first. The shape of vents etc wouldn't mould easily in firbe glass which makes them look more impresive. Which I had the reliability and spare time on my 3d printer to make something similar.

Anonymous

I'm not keen on the design... but I have a huge amount of respect for the time and skill required to make these, so hats off to you

Maverikk

Nice work.

AckersMR2

Quote from: "Meeerrrk"I'm not keen on the design... but I have a huge amount of respect for the time and skill required to make these, so hats off to you

I agree, huge respect but not for me  s:) :) s:)
My only car is a Ducati 

StuC

Wow... Ali G. Restcpa!
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Mr X

Thanks guys!   s:D :D s:D   I can see that they might not be everyone's cup of tea. They are a bit aggressive! But as the saying goes, different strokes t different folks!  s:) :) s:)

CrazySX

Don't be disheartened bud. They look good! And yes not to everyones taste but hats off to you for doing something different.

Mr X

Quote from: "CrazySX"Don't be disheartened bud. They look good! And yes not to everyones taste but hats off to you for doing something different.
I'm not disheartened! haha people will always have an opinion and they have the right too  s:) :) s:)  I mean, there must be some people out there, under a rock or something that even think an MX5 is better looking than an Mr2!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  Who are we to tell them they're wrong?  s;) ;) s;)

Quote from: "mikey P"Which I had the reliability and spare time on my 3d printer to make something similar.

What do you mean reliability? Do you have problems with it?? I have some experience in this area  s;) ;) s;)

trevsmr2

Looking good mate ,well done
i need a spoiler making how are you fixed?

L14HRE

Yeah they are really smart, I love them

Mr X

Thanks guys  s:) :) s:)  My mate at work said they look like the old ones yesterday! I think he's going blind!

Quote from: "trevsmr2"Looking good mate ,well done
i need a spoiler making how are you fixed?

erm... I'm fixed up pretty good thanks haha

Tags: