Chrom design

Started by Dougster7, September 5, 2015, 07:58

Dougster7

Looking for a few bits on chromdesign.de and apart from a new webpage I see they only do wind breakers now....have they really stopped selling all the other cool chrome parts???
2ZZ by Rogue

Bernie

Looks like they now have an EBay trading site when you google chromdesign and looks like only wind breakers so sadly looks like they have stopped
Might be worth sending them an email enquiry ?
Black 2004  N/A  Many Mods = 171BHP 
2019 & 2021 MR2DC National Day Modified Best in Class
Readers Ride
https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?topic=56481.0

Dougster7

Just sent them one via the contact tab on their site, will update if / when they reply. Here's hoping it's just a new site yet to be updated with more products.
2ZZ by Rogue

Mikeymead

Quote from: "Dougster7"Just sent them one via the contact tab on their site, will update if / when they reply. Here's hoping it's just a new site yet to be updated with more products.

Funnily enough I did the same last night, if they have stopped then my Christmas pressy from the missus has gone up the swanny!
Ding Day 2016 "Best In Show" & "Inspector Gadget" winner, not that I'm gloating or anything like that!

widermuller

Just got their site up in German still seem to be selling the gear.
Swaps owners, as much as it swaps ends!

Widermuller for hvac knobs, gearstick cage mounts, interior door pull kits in carbon or chrome! and much much more! Detailing our speciality!

moshie

Chrome goodies definitely still available, I used google translate on their web site last night to make sense of it. I'm going to be ordering some items in the near future - possibly combine our orders to 12 the postage costs......?

Dougster7

Phew that's good news  s:) :) s:)  Still can't work out how to find the products on their website though. Moshie, that could be a good idea buddy. I'm looking for the door pull and gear stick surrounds but probably in November. If you need your stuff earlier than that give me a shout, money's going into bodykit and painting meantime  s:) :) s:)
2ZZ by Rogue

Mikeymead

Quote from: "Dougster7"Phew that's good news  s:) :) s:)  Still can't work out how to find the products on their website though. Moshie, that could be a good idea buddy. I'm looking for the door pull and gear stick surrounds but probably in November. If you need your stuff earlier than that give me a shout, money's going into bodykit and painting meantime  s:) :) s:)

I'm interested in the same two items also in November.
Ding Day 2016 "Best In Show" & "Inspector Gadget" winner, not that I'm gloating or anything like that!

Dougster7

All is not lost  s:) :) s:)  Fair bit of product been discontinued but gearstick and door pull surrounds still available, here's the link they sent me

m https://www.chromdesign.de/de/fahrzeugt ... 2-bj.2000/ m

Moshie, what parts are you looking for?
2ZZ by Rogue

Dougster7

I'll be ready to place an order anytime from the end of October so if anyone else wants some bits put them down here and we can see what deal they will cut us. I'm happy to try my luck with them  s:) :) s:)
2ZZ by Rogue

moshie

End of October will be fine with me as well - my birthday is the end of November & then there's Christmas so lots of need for pressies for people to buy me!
The items I think are available are:- "TTE" HVAC rings €39, plain HVAC rings €29, Gearstick surround €39, Door pull surrounds €20, Radio surround €9.99, Ash tray surround €15, Cigarette lighter ring €19, "4 switches" surround €15, Gearstick knob €29 & Handbrake aperture €14.99.
I definitely would like the TTE HVAC rings, gearstick surround & the doorpull surrounds. (There are some of the other items I would quite like as well.................  :-) :-) :-)  )

Dougster7

Wow that's some list fella, hopefully have some good buying power with the 3 orders put together. Anyone else want...need anything?
2ZZ by Rogue

Mikeymead

Just to say that they are definitely still in business as some bits I ordered from them at the weekend have just arrived at my home according to my wife.   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  

Thought that I'd be the Guinea Pig!

Dougster7

Haha cool, pretty quick delivery time from them which is good. Have to say I was about to punch the laptop when I thought they had stopped selling these bits!
2ZZ by Rogue

Bernie

Yep they are excellent I ordered a trim for the handbrake mechanism access cover and it arrived within 2 days
Black 2004  N/A  Many Mods = 171BHP 
2019 & 2021 MR2DC National Day Modified Best in Class
Readers Ride
https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?topic=56481.0

mikek

Hi, I would be very interested in a gearstick surround if you are trying to do a big order. End of october suits me too. Thanks
2zz by Rogue. Se7en cams. BMC CDA. Competion clutches lightened flywheel, Megillian Racing Exhaust. TRD sportivo suspension and ARB\'s. TRD braces. TRD quick shift. TRD dash kit, Matts brace. Getting there but not sure when it will stop!

SuperArt

Knob, door pulls and gaiter surround pour moi.

Edit: Pending on final price and discount.
Best regards,
Arthur
Essex - "Always happy to meet up for a weekend drive"
Making demented squirrel noises since 2014
TTE "Turbo Dodo" - https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?msg=797148
TTE Turbo "Friday" - https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?topic=73711.0

Dougster7

OK, beginning to get a good list going (more reason for a discount hopefully!). Feel free anoyone to add on what they require but so far we have....

Door Pull Set - dougster7, Mikeymead, moshie, SuperArt

Gaiter Surround - dougster7, Mikeymead, moshie, mikek, SuperArt

Handbrake Aperture -

TTE HVAC Rings - moshie

Plain HVAC Rings -

Gearstick Knob - SuperArt

Radio Surround -

Ashtray Surround -

Cigarette Lighter Ring -

4 Switches Surround -
2ZZ by Rogue

Ian3360

Interested in gaiter surround and door pull set depending on price!
S10 TRD "Slow Turd" - Sable 2006 roadster. Red leather, Widermuller bling, Frenzy Stylebar, Piranha brake discs, HEL brakelines, Simon Tan style headlamp covers, TTE Exhaust, Ducktail Spoiler, Matts Brace, Cusco strut braces, ZunSport grilles, Dev\'s Keyhole covers, Kriss\'s Kick panels, AppRadio 3 stereo, Nathans bushes, Crystal Black indicators, TRD Sportivo shocks and springs, full polybush replacement with Whiteline ARBs, [strike]Rota GT3 wheels with Yokohama S Drive tyres[/strike], Full Bodykit, [strike]AEM induction kit[/strike], C-One scoops.

[centre]CHECK OUT THE UK MR2 ROADSTER OWNERS GROUP ON FACEBOOK[/centre]

Dougster7

I emailed them yesterday with the numbers so far we'd be looking at after a week on the forum thread, so it's the waiting game to see their response...will update when I hear back. I guess the more items we present on a potential order the stronger chances we have.
2ZZ by Rogue

twitchers

I would be interested in the Door Pull Set and Gaiter Surround if its not to late?

Topdownman

Quote from: "Dougster7"All is not lost  s:) :) s:)  Fair bit of product been discontinued but gearstick and door pull surrounds still available, here's the link they sent me

m https://www.chromdesign.de/de/fahrzeugt ... 2-bj.2000/ m

Is that link supposed to show these items as I can't see anything other than a wind deflector?
"Racing" tax disc holder (binned), Poundland air freshener, (ran out), Annoying cylinder deficiency,  (sorted),
Winner of the Numb bum award 2017
Readers Ride

06 not V6 readers ride

andyroo104

Add a door handle surround set for me too please,if not too late.
MAF-What a difference a spray makes!!!!!!!!!!!

ayresyboy

I'll have a gaiter surround please
SW20 Gen4 Turbo // SW20 1MZ V6

neil c

Gaiter surround please

Tags: