Chrom design

Started by Dougster7, September 5, 2015, 07:58

Dougster7

Hey all, not had any reply from them so far (unless it's in the spam box), will check this week and if nothing will try again as we have a few new items on the list to bargain with. Still plenty time if everyone's ok with end oct
2ZZ by Rogue

twitchers

Oct is fine for me, cheers for going to the trouble to try and set this up Dougster

MR TWO

I would like the door handle surround, and the gear stick gaitor.

These are definite, let me know when you need payment.

Thanks!
1MZFE, Emerald ECU, LSD, BC coilovers, custom middle & front under brace, F / R strut brace. Slotted discs & yellow pads, Blue flame exhaust.
Carrera leather seats, Davids bars, Focal subwoofer & voce speakers & bling !
TRD Stage 2 F & R spoilers,  Haltezza bonnet, C1 side vents, JDL rear panel

saicab

I would be interested in a group buy too

Dougster7

Quote from: "saicab"I would be interested in a group buy too

Still not sure if we're on for a deal with them but please put down what you'd like and I'll amend / update the list over the weekend. Power in numbers hopefully!
2ZZ by Rogue

twitchers

Dougster7

Quote from: "Dougster7"OK, beginning to get a good list going (more reason for a discount hopefully!). Feel free anoyone to add on what they require but so far we have....

Door Pull Set - dougster7, Mikeymead, moshie, SuperArt, Ian3360, twitchers, andyroo104, MR TWO,

Gaiter Surround - dougster7, Mikeymead, moshie, mikek, SuperArt, Ian3660, twitchers, ayresboy, neil c, MR TWO,

Handbrake Aperture -

TTE HVAC Rings - moshie

Plain HVAC Rings -

Gearstick Knob - SuperArt

Radio Surround -

Ashtray Surround -

Cigarette Lighter Ring -

4 Switches Surround -
2ZZ by Rogue

SuperArt

Digging around for chrome knob ownership reviews reveals that they scratch easily (if you're a ring wearer) and gets hot in summer, so I'm not interested in the knob any more.
I think I prefer mine in leather but that's another story.
Best regards,
Arthur
Essex - "Always happy to meet up for a weekend drive"
Making demented squirrel noises since 2014
TTE "Turbo Dodo" - https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?msg=797148
TTE Turbo "Friday" - https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?topic=73711.0

Dougster7

Quote from: "SuperArt"Digging around for chrome knob ownership reviews reveals that they scratch easily (if you're a ring wearer) and gets hot in summer, so I'm not interested in the knob any more.
I think I prefer mine in leather but that's another story.

Haha, can't have a knob you don't like!! Thanks for letting me know, I'll amend the list shortly. Email sent directly to them now as opposed to the web page messaging service, just hope they can read English!
2ZZ by Rogue

Dougster7

Quote from: "Dougster7"
Quote from: "Dougster7"OK, beginning to get a good list going (more reason for a discount hopefully!). Feel free anoyone to add on what they require but so far we have....

Door Pull Set - dougster7, Mikeymead, moshie, SuperArt, Ian3360, twitchers, andyroo104, MR TWO,

Gaiter Surround - dougster7, Mikeymead, moshie, mikek, SuperArt, Ian3660, twitchers, ayresboy, neil c, MR TWO,

Handbrake Aperture -

TTE HVAC Rings - moshie

Plain HVAC Rings -

Gearstick Knob -

Radio Surround -

Ashtray Surround -

Cigarette Lighter Ring -

4 Switches Surround -
2ZZ by Rogue

Dougster7

Righty, Ralf from Chromdesign has kindly replied with some good, but complicated news.....

He is the CEO and has agreed to offer 25% on a one address bulk delivery or 10% to individual orders, however as you'll probably know already you can't see the items we're after unless through the german site. I tried google translate which was ok for seeing the products but when moving to the checkout I could go no further as their web security would not permit. So...I went throught the long process of placing an order IN GERMAN (seperate page for google translate) and still no sign of a discount code box to type in the code he gave, I went as far as to the PayPal log in page then gave up...as I didnt want to spend just over 600 euro lol. I was going to try and see if they would only charge one delivery charge on the bulk order of the usual 15 euro....so I'm none the wiser really. I have a code here and wonder what everyone would like to do, anyone speak / understand fluent german??? The 25% makes a hek of a difference and the exchange rate is pretty much in our favor, gear gaiter surround £21.48, door pull £11.02 and TTE rings £21.48. 10% would be Gear £25.78, door pull £14.54 and TTE rings £25.78 plus ususal delivery. What's your thoughts guys? Ralf doesnt seem to speak that great English so could really do with a german fellow roadster fanatic to assist  s:) :) s:)
2ZZ by Rogue

MR TWO

Brilliant that you got the discount! Thank you.

Sorry that I can't speak German so I cannot help.
1MZFE, Emerald ECU, LSD, BC coilovers, custom middle & front under brace, F / R strut brace. Slotted discs & yellow pads, Blue flame exhaust.
Carrera leather seats, Davids bars, Focal subwoofer & voce speakers & bling !
TRD Stage 2 F & R spoilers,  Haltezza bonnet, C1 side vents, JDL rear panel

mrzwei

Give me a link and I'll have a go.
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.
Talbot Express campervan with carb, distributor, coil and no cat! SOLD

Dougster7

Quote from: "mrzwei"Give me a link and I'll have a go.

Maybe better pm me your email address and I can forward you the email I sent and his reply as didn't get a response from web enquiry, I had to reply to previous email from them when I thought they'd stopped selling the products.
2ZZ by Rogue

SuperArt

Ach mein gott! Das ist sehr gut... uh... deal!
25% off and single P&P is amazing and much more than I thought we'd get!
I can't pass this up. Is there still time to revise the order Dougster? I might be tempted for more bling...
Best regards,
Arthur

Dougster7

Course there is SuperArt, fill your boots  s:) :) s:)  Just need to try figure out the discount code bit and then we can sort out final order and how we split it up amongst us, slow progress fella but like you say 25% is a great discount to be offered.
2ZZ by Rogue

shnazzle

Being Dutch, German is kinda the same so I usually dont struggle too much with it. So fork over  a link if you want
...neutiquam erro.

shnazzle

This is what you're looking for:
...neutiquam erro.

Dougster7

Nice one Patrick, I've just sent mrzwei the email chain to get in contact but it appears we're good to go  s:) :) s:)  I'm not at home now so no laptop to try the code tonight. If all works out we can then discuss order payments and primary delivery address. Sound ok to everyone so far?
2ZZ by Rogue

andyroo104

Good for me.  :-) :-) :-)
MAF-What a difference a spray makes!!!!!!!!!!!

Dougster7

Patrick has tried the code and it was invalid so again with help translating I have replied to Ralfs email informing him we have tried the code and need further info.

Will update soon as I hear back
2ZZ by Rogue

SuperArt

Quote from: "Dougster7"Course there is SuperArt, fill your boots  s:) :) s:)
Put me down for that shiny knob again then!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   At this price, worth the risk that I might not like it.
I don't suppose they sell binnacle (speedo, rev, fuel) rings...?

Don't want to count the chickens before they've hatched but have to say well done Dougster for getting us this far!
Best regards,
Arthur

moshie

Great news on the discount!
With the 25% discount I feel that like Superart I can't resist a shiny knob as well   s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:  

Can you add a shiny knob & also a 4 switches surround to my order please Dougster?

Dougster7

Quote from: "SuperArt"
Quote from: "Dougster7"Course there is SuperArt, fill your boots  s:) :) s:)
Put me down for that shiny knob again then!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   At this price, worth the risk that I might not like it.
I don't suppose they sell binnacle (speedo, rev, fuel) rings...?

Don't want to count the chickens before they've hatched but have to say well done Dougster for getting us this far!

Don't see them on the site, there is two sets of HVAC rings and not sure what the difference is, the latter does look like they have a slight curve in them like the binnacle rings have but I'm presuming the description is correct, so prob not lol. OK I'll update the list and I am about to test a new code he sent for the 25% discount now...fingers x'd!
2ZZ by Rogue

Dougster7

Handbrake Aperture -

TTE HVAC Rings - moshie

Plain HVAC Rings -

Gearstick Knob - SuperArt, moshie

Radio Surround -

Ashtray Surround -

Cigarette Lighter Ring -

4 Switches Surround - moshie
2ZZ by Rogue

Tags: