Chrom design

Started by Dougster7, September 5, 2015, 07:58

Dougster7

Yipee the new code works and I have done a dummy run order, the delivery works out a total of 19 euros which equates to £13.97 which amongst the list of 11 so far would be an extra £1.27 each. This is one address delivery address so there would be another cost involved to send out to each individual, open for suggestions / ideas on this from all. I don't mind putting this on my PayPal but we'd need to all agree payments procedure and postage process so we're all comfortable, alternatively I wouldn't mind paying someone else in advance if they felt more comfortable etc. We have a great club discount opportunity but all party's must be happy and also be committed to paying as agreed prior to order being placed. Alternively there is the option of placing your own order and receiving 10% off plus your individual postage charge. So folks looks like it's game on  s:) :) s:)  I've worked out the prices for the products that you have expressed interest in and they are as follows....

25%
Gear Stick Gaiter Surround £21.48,
Door Pull £11.02  
TTE HVAC Rings £21.48
Gear Knob £15.98
4 Switch Surround £8.27

10%
Gear Stick Gaiter Surround £25.78
Door Pull £14.54
TTE HVAC Rings £25.78
Gear Knob £19.17
4 Switch Surround £9.92

The groundwork is done so thoughts please....wonder also if mods should move to group buy section to keep site in order, or we start again under the correct heading?
2ZZ by Rogue

andyroo104

As you have suggested it would be best to get all payments sent to one person as a gift via PayPal then once the goods are received and ready to be posted out,a second payment to cover individuals postage costs.
Don't normally advise to send payments as a gift but we are all friends on here. :-) :-) :-)
MAF-What a difference a spray makes!!!!!!!!!!!

Dougster7

Well said andyroo104, I agree and trust we are all honest fanatics alike  s:) :) s:)  Other option is if anyone feels unsafe is to pay including the PayPal fees for the delivery candidate for extra security. Options open for all to be comfortable, but would incur slightly extra cost
2ZZ by Rogue

StuC

Perhaps the funds could be sent to a neutral third party?
Like the club treasurer for example.
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Dougster7

Quote from: "StuC"Perhaps the funds could be sent to a neutral third party?
Like the club treasurer for example.
Good idea Stu, did cross my mind but wasn't sure how / if that would or could be done. I'd be happy with that
2ZZ by Rogue

StuC

I do have them every now and again. I did need to lie down afterwards though.  s;-) ;-) s;-)

SuperArt

How many bad ideas have you had before this good one Stu? Maybe we can do some calculations and predict when your next brainwave will occur.  s;) ;) s;)
Best regards,
Arthur
Essex - "Always happy to meet up for a weekend drive"
Making demented squirrel noises since 2014
TTE "Turbo Dodo" - https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?msg=797148
TTE Turbo "Friday" - https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?topic=73711.0

StuC

Can't actually remember there has been it least one bad's night sleep since then!  s;-) ;-) s;-)

Anyhoo... back on topic please  s:-D :-D s:-D

ayresyboy

I have a Halifax Clarity credit card which would secure us the best possible exchange rate. I don't mind whacking it all on that.  Can all be delivered to me as well. Not working at mo so I have plenty time on my hands to sort it all out and foward them on.
SW20 Gen4 Turbo // SW20 1MZ V6

Dougster7

Im fine with that ayresyboy, nice of you to offer. If everyone else is ok then I guess it's time to put an order placing date on this thread and would be over to you to how you want us to do it. We originally said near the end of October, probably after payday  s:) :) s:)
2ZZ by Rogue

twitchers

Fine with me.

ayresyboy

Quote from: "Dougster7"I'm fine with that ayresyboy, nice of you to offer. If everyone else is ok then I guess it's time to put an order placing date on this thread and would be over to you to how you want us to do it. We originally said near the end of October, probably after payday  s:) :) s:)
I'm up for placing the order Monday

mikek

Fine with me. Great discount! Ready to pay as soon as you need it. Thanks very much to all those involved.
2zz by Rogue. Se7en cams. BMC CDA. Competion clutches lightened flywheel, Megillian Racing Exhaust. TRD sportivo suspension and ARB\'s. TRD braces. TRD quick shift. TRD dash kit, Matts brace. Getting there but not sure when it will stop!

MR TWO

All good with me send me a pm with the total and papal account and I will reply asap

Whoohoooo
1MZFE, Emerald ECU, LSD, BC coilovers, custom middle & front under brace, F / R strut brace. Slotted discs & yellow pads, Blue flame exhaust.
Carrera leather seats, Davids bars, Focal subwoofer & voce speakers & bling !
TRD Stage 2 F & R spoilers,  Haltezza bonnet, C1 side vents, JDL rear panel

Dougster7

I'm good to go anytime and when everyone else is
2ZZ by Rogue

moshie

I'm good to go as well - can't believe how this has snowballed from sharing postage to 25% discount (& sharing postage), well done Dougster!!!

ayresyboy

Well the weekend will give a chance for anyone else to join the list. Then I can order first thing Monday

ayresyboy

Quote from: "Dougster7"I'm good to go anytime and when everyone else is
Can you start a new thread in group buy with the list we already have?

Dougster7

Mods, please lock this thread as we have moved it to the relevant Group Buys section, thanks
2ZZ by Rogue

SuperArt

Hey! Don't forget me! I'm down for this, payment ready cap'n.
Best regards,
Arthur
Essex - "Always happy to meet up for a weekend drive"
Making demented squirrel noises since 2014
TTE "Turbo Dodo" - https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?msg=797148
TTE Turbo "Friday" - https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?topic=73711.0

Tags: