TSUNAMI APPEAL TO MR2-ROC MEMBERS

Started by ninjinski, December 31, 2004, 13:26

ninjinski

Hi all - As a regular traveller to Thailand I have been watching Sky news over the last few days and as Im sure you are all aware the devestation across the region is terrible. Places I know quite well are no longer recognisable on the TV.

I would like to ask as many of you as possible to make a donation to the relief effort, details can be found here: http://www.dec.org.uk/

Can everyone who donates or who has already done so please reply to this thread.

With the figures for the dead now approaching 120,000 the people of Asia really need help.

Thanks

Ninjinski
Sable

PERF: TTE TURBO & exhaust, BC Coilovers Markii inlet TRD brace SP Downpipe Exedy Cerametalic Clutch TRD Short Shifter w brass bushings EBC discs/pads OMP steering wheel, front diffuser
ICE: JVC headunit JBL P652s Alpine SWD1600 & 2000 woofers Kenwood 600W amp
EXTERNAL: Mr T spoiler. black brake calipers Dynamat Toyota dust caps Dev\'s keyhole covers Simon\'s hairpins
INTERNAL: Red leather Carbon sill guards TRD stickers Mongo deflectors Chrome gear & dial surrounds Gregg\'s custom logo plate Taurec gauges

Liz

Good post, but cannot see why that persons should have to reply to this thread to say that they have donated (which I have already in case you think that I am trying to skirt it). Thanks for providing the link though and I hope that people donate as much as they can afford.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Tem

Quote from: "Liz"Good post, but cannot see why that persons should have to reply to this thread to say that they have donated.

I agree. Please do donate, but there's no need to mention it out loud...it's not a competition  s:? :? s:?
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Tags: