N-chilada the Chili

Started by SombreroPeak, June 7, 2016, 21:59

delhusband

Quote from: SombreroPeak on April 10, 2018, 20:32
Well, here's a little update...assuming I can get Flickr to work as a hosting site following Photobucket's change.

I've had a little time to do some jobs with helpful advice as ever from a number of people here.

I've swapped the driver's headlight which was almost totally white, for a better but not perfect one from Dean over at Rutland MR2. Removing the bumper was very straightforward, and also allowed me to install Hamish's lovely DRLs. Here's, hopefully, a picture of them all wired up and tested before final reattachment of the bumper.

Cant see the pic. I use flikr I found i couldnt get links to work by sharing from flikr app on android though. I have to go to Flikr from web browser on a pc, and when you hit "share" , select the BBCode tab and get the link from there
Hate pointy animals

SombreroPeak

Ok, this has been taking up far too much time just to get done, but now trying tapatalk and an image resizer app...here goes again...

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

\'N-chilada\' 2003 Chili Red, Black Leather interior

SombreroPeak

Quote from: SombreroPeak on April 10, 2018, 21:12
Ok, this has been taking up far too much time just to get done, but now trying tapatalk and an image resizer app...here goes again...

Excellent, it seems to be working! Ok, I've taken loads of pics of the DRL install and I'll put together a HOW TO when I've got the bumper on and the job is fully completed.

I've bought a front licence plate holder from Rutland MR2 as well because my car was missing it, with the front plate hanging on for dear life on old double-sided sponge tabs.

I'm guessing that the plate holder is best attached with the bumper off?

lamcote

A DRL How To would be very much appreciated. Thanks
Silver 2004 MR2 -  Unmodified but very shiny.

SombreroPeak

No problem Lamcote, should have that ready by the weekend at the latest, still waiting for the front licence plate holder to arrive before I put it all back together.

lamcote

Excellent, looking forward to seeing it.
Silver 2004 MR2 -  Unmodified but very shiny.

SombreroPeak

Very pleased to report that N-chilada passed the MOT yesterday with just one advisory: Driver's side handbrake

Tags: