Hey!

Started by Anonymous, January 18, 2005, 12:43

Anonymous

Hello!

i have just aquired myself a lovely MR2R a few pictures of her  s:) :) s:)

I am also a member of ultimate jap cars too!
http://www.ultimatejapcars.co.uk

Hope to meet you all soon! Liam

Jap GT300

Thats a nice looking MR2

I have a 52 plate in black for sale at the moment with the same bodykit.  How much did you pay out of interest?

Anonymous

thanks mate  s:) :) s:)

she's on a 53 plate, and 7k miles paid 13,000 for her  s:D :D s:D  with service before she left  s:) :) s:)  is that ur's in the avater if so that is a stunner  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

Nice.

I really like white if done with white alloys and red seats a la Integra Type R.  So paint those alloys and re-upholster those seats   s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

I LOVE this car in white, really suits it.

Anonymous

Thanks people! yeah funny you should say that i was looking at re doing the seats   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:   oh the modding bug has started again  s:) :) s:)

Liz

Peter Wright is selling some red seat covers if you are interested...Nice car BTW, I am also a fan of it in white, and welcome to the club.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

Ha ha - you got my message then matey - nice to see you made it across here!!

btw its James from JapKits.com

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Liam"thanks mate  s:) :) s:)

she's on a 53 plate, and 7k miles paid 13,000 for her  s:D :D s:D  with service before she left  s:) :) s:)  
s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  Bargain
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Jap GT300

Quote from: "heathstimpson"
Quote from: "Liam"thanks mate  s:) :) s:)

she's on a 53 plate, and 7k miles paid 13,000 for her  s:D :D s:D  with service before she left  s:) :) s:)  
s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  Bargain

Mines a 52 plate with 11k miles and is up for £13k too.  I think i'll drop it to £12k this weekend.  I've not had many calls.

My car is the same as the one in the picture, but its still being worked on so I have no current pics   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Anonymous

I love the car, i want that bodykit for mine! did it come with that on?

Tem

All of those seem vewwy cheap to me  s:o :o s:o

Over here a stock 2000 without any options and 50t miles are going for about £20k  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Love the car, especially the kit thats on it!!

Anonymous

QuoteHa ha - you got my message then matey - nice to see you made it across here!!

btw its James from JapKits.com

Hello mate! Yeah i got your msg...Thanks mate  s:) :) s:)  

QuoteBargain
I thought it was too, so had a good look round it couldn't see nothing wrong and took it  s:) :) s:)  even knock 500 off it  s:D :D s:D  

QuoteMines a 52 plate with 11k miles and is up for £13k too. I think i'll drop it to £12k this weekend. I've not had many calls.

My car is the same as the one in the picture, but its still being worked on so I have no current pics
could be the time of year mate, not to mention our cars arn't suitable to every one!

I love that kit on yours too, very tasty  s:D :D s:D  we have a little model shop and sell things called Jada import tuners, they look pretty nice  s:D :D s:D  

QuoteLove the car, especially the kit thats on it!!

Thank you  s:) :) s:)  

QuoteAll of those seem vewwy cheap to me  

Over here a stock 2000 without any options and 50t miles are going for about £20k

lol wanna buy it  s:D :D s:D  hahaha

Jap GT300

Quote from: "Liam"I love that kit on yours too, very tasty  s:D :D s:D  we have a little model shop and sell things called Jada import tuners, they look pretty nice  s:D :D s:D  

Jada basically copy a GT300 kit which is what I have.  I also own 3 of those models   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

markiii

so any pics of tehGT300 with it's new paint job?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

cool  s:D :D s:D  lol

Tags: