Chrome Rings for Door Speakers (woofers)

Started by Darth Paul, February 3, 2005, 17:08

karlus972

Quote from: "Darth Paul"Well I'm buggered if I could find them on MRS-Passion. Diemond?  s:? :? s:?    s:?: :?: s:?:

He is also registered on this forum and on the US one.
For the online shop, you can switch to english.........or learn French   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Madinina Style!!

Tem

Quote from: "karlus972"
Quote from: "Darth Paul"Well I'm buggered if I could find them on MRS-Passion. Diemond?  s:? :? s:?    s:?: :?: s:?:

For the online shop, you can switch to english.........or learn French   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

The description is always in french, even if I change the language to english, it only changes the menus etc. Or is it just me?
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

karlus972

Quote from: "Tem"
Quote from: "karlus972"

The description is always in french, even if I change the language to english, it only changes the menus etc. Or is it just me?

I think the whole website changes to english, but I am not sure......ask Dieamond   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Madinina Style!!

Darth Paul

Quote from: "Tem"The description is always in french, even if I change the language to english, it only changes the menus etc. Or is it just me?

Tem, you are quite correct.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Last year , I have done that

It was only a testing, I haven't sold them.
It was simply a metalic grid with a specific chrome ring: all was glued together on the door panel
David

Anonymous

Quote from: "david 0153"It was only a testing, I haven't sold them.

Well you should, because I'd buy a set.

kanujunkie

likewise, i'd buy a set. V.Cool  s8) 8) s8)  

good to see you lurking again David  s:D :D s:D
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

kanujunkie

can i suggest an idea of doing a GB to sell a few and use those people to guage an idea of what people think  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "kanujunkie"can i suggest an idea of doing a GB to sell a few and use those people to guage an idea of what people think  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Perhaps I'll do it , but for the moment I have only 2 proto.
After the first investigations, I think the price could be between 70 and 90 euros;  here are the photos where you can see some other mods possible in the door as carbon look (a sort of synthetic leather)on the door panel, and leather paddind for the door handles...

David

Anonymous

If you do decide to make those speaker rings David, you can definately count me in for a pair!   s:D :D s:D

heathstimpson

Quote from: "ekona"If you do decide to make those speaker rings David, you can definately count me in for a pair!   s:D :D s:D
Ditto
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

I would *really* like a pair in brushed aluminum, so as to match many interior aluminum trim kits...

Tags: