Apexi dealers

Started by Anonymous, February 18, 2005, 22:14

Anonymous

Can someone please inform me where the hell i can get one of these 'fantastic' apexi induction kits from?  I've looked all over the internet and can only find 1 official apexi dealer in the UK and they don't even sell them!   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    I've used the search function and no joy. I've checked out spydermagazine.com where the fitting instructions are and this revealed no clues.   s:? :? s:?   Is this something I have to get shipped over from Japan and if so does anyone have an address?

Anonymous

order one from the states.  Got my Team Moon exhaust in less than a week! Best to contact the company over the phone rather than email and pay with your Visa.  There are shed loads if you do a search in Google.  Incidently, my exhaust cost less than any other dual in this country so I think your induction kit would too - thats including delivery.

Anonymous

ahh.  The weak dollar vs the strong pound. Excellent advice. I read a thread earlier this eve about a team moon exhaust being shipped back here and the VAT wasn't even questioned. That wouldn't happen to be you? Let me in on your secret whoever it is.

kanujunkie

[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

Try this lot, a little bit closer to home me's think

m http://www.prospec-ms.co.uk/ m

kanujunkie

Quote from: "maxum"Try this lot, a little bit closer to home me's think

m http://www.prospec-ms.co.uk/ m

and £40 more expensive  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Anonymous

But if you were tobe unlucky  Mr VAT man and  parceforce will have ya if orderd from japparts

kanujunkie

if mr VAT man gets me then its max £20.75 and it's got nothing to do with Parcelforce, i still make that a saving of £20, Japan parts are a known company used by many on here and come with a good reputation
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Anonymous

im not delting that i was just answering Bondy
QuoteCan someone please inform me where the hell i can get one of these 'fantastic' apexi induction kits from?

Tags: