Another Thumbs up to Hull Jon Roe

Started by Anonymous, February 24, 2005, 11:50

Anonymous

Took the car in today with Bubbling alloys and misting rear lights and they gave me an "espressochoc" this week's Autocar and went to look at the car.

Came back 1 mins later and told me it was booked in for 2 new alloys, 2 new tail lights and that they'd have a loan car for me on Wednesday next week.

Fabulous

heathstimpson

Quote from: "bigun007"Took the car in today with Bubbling alloys and misting rear lights and they gave me an "espressochoc" this week's Autocar and went to look at the car.

Came back 1 mins later and told me it was booked in for 2 new alloys, 2 new tail lights and that they'd have a loan car for me on Wednesday next week.

Fabulous
You normally have to book about six weeks in advance if you want a loan car at my local dealership  s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Mine are usually quite good about loan cars for warranty work..... but not for servicing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "heathstimpson"
Quote from: "bigun007"Took the car in today with Bubbling alloys and misting rear lights and they gave me an "espressochoc" this week's Autocar and went to look at the car.

Fabulous
You normally have to book about six weeks in advance if you want a loan car at my local dealership  s:? :? s:?

Same with mine down south - i was well suprised but chuffed!

GSB

My dealer tried to give me a Fiat Panda when my week old MR2 had to go in for warranty repairs. Told them to take it away. I'd rather walk home bare-foot than drive such an awful POS. Got a new Avensis T3 instead...
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

Well i just got the car back from them.

I didn't get the loan car as my drivers license is "missing in action" lol.

Anyway they dropped me back home and delivered the car back to me.

ALL the work was done and although the exhausts aren't perfect they are back close to how they should be.

The car was valeted inside and out (more than i get down south) and it was all done with a smile.

The showroom was great, i had a free "espressochoc" at 8:30 when i dropped the car off whilst the driver was getting back from his first job.

Lovely!

Tags: