Mr2 Replacement

Started by Anonymous, February 27, 2005, 09:18

Anonymous

Was chatting to a mate yesterday and he seemed to think he had read that the MR2 was getting replaced this year.  I have done a search on the internet and on here but apart from the spyshots from autotrader (and a few others) i havent found anything... does anyone know different?

Col

kanujunkie

we had a bit of a chat on this before, try useing the search button in the top right and you would find this

http://www.mr2roc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5402
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

dreambackup

rumor: french island of "la Réunion" (east of Madagascar, french territory) received 2 brand new MR-Ses. the sales person said they're 195hp...  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:
[size=67]2003 Toyota MR-S 1E3 SMT w/ hardtop, red painted calipers & red J-Spec nose badge, PPE intake w/ Apex\'i air filter, Way-Do TRD + C1 springs, front C1 sway bar, TRD front strut tower brace, Corky\'s breastplate, 1E3 Dev keyhole covers, Che header, Remus dual[/size]

karlus972

Quote from: "dreambackup"rumor: french island of "la Réunion" (east of Madagascar, french territory)

French department dream, not territory   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  
  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Madinina Style!!

dreambackup

Quote from: "karlus972"
Quote from: "dreambackup"rumor: french island of "la Réunion" (east of Madagascar, french territory)

French department dream, not territory   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  
  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
whatever...

195hp was the key information there  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=67]2003 Toyota MR-S 1E3 SMT w/ hardtop, red painted calipers & red J-Spec nose badge, PPE intake w/ Apex\'i air filter, Way-Do TRD + C1 springs, front C1 sway bar, TRD front strut tower brace, Corky\'s breastplate, 1E3 Dev keyhole covers, Che header, Remus dual[/size]

Tags: