It must be love!

Started by proeliator2001, February 27, 2005, 11:13

proeliator2001

Decided to wash the car this morning.  Bit chilly out but the sun was shining so I though "why not?".   Within 10 minutes of washing, the water was freezing on hard top   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    I then had a makeshift ice rink on the driveway which made the whole process that bit more fun   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Took the car out for a run then, after various bits were warmed up, took it home and finally giving it a going over with the chamois leather.

It must be love, either that or I am getting stupid in my old age (well, I am nearly 32   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  )
Official - old git alert. 42 years old!
Facts  are meaningless - they can be used to prove anything.

2004 MR2 in silver with hardtop, leather, aircon and only 1 door handle.(11 happy years together and counting!)

kanujunkie

Quote from: "proeliator2001"It must be love, either that or I am getting stupid in my old age (well, I am nearly 32   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  )

OI YOU!, Stoppit now, old age, were in the prime of our lives!

now wheres that nurse, i need another bed bath  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

signed

me age 31
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

proeliator2001

Don't know about prime, think that passed me by when I was in my twenties   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

I'll probably only be able to keep the '2 for a year or so before my knees give out and I won't be able to bend down into it lmao   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Official - old git alert. 42 years old!
Facts  are meaningless - they can be used to prove anything.

2004 MR2 in silver with hardtop, leather, aircon and only 1 door handle.(11 happy years together and counting!)

kanujunkie

i know what ya mean though, i busted both my knee's, broke one clean in half!! plus i've wrecked my back doing canoeing and i've started getting Rheumatism in my thumbs, so yeah i guess prime of our lives was a bit strong  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

heathstimpson

You are keen I sat watching sport on TV instead mate; aged 36 11/12ths  s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Quote from: "heathstimpson"You are keen I sat watching sport on TV instead mate; aged 36 11/12ths  s:? :? s:?

Ditto and i am 21.....altho a student so perhaps that much was obvious  s;) ;) s;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "bigun007"
Quote from: "heathstimpson"You are keen I sat watching sport on TV instead mate; aged 36 11/12ths  s:? :? s:?

Ditto and i am 21.....altho a student so perhaps that much was obvious  s;) ;) s;)

Sssshhhh... let the oldies post in here, it's making me feel really young!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

kanujunkie

Quote from: "ekona"Sssshhhh... let the oldies post in here, it's making me feel really young!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

enough of your cheek sonny   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

heathstimpson

Yes but you are really only as young as the women you feel; sorry what you fell and act like  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

kanujunkie

marvellous, the mrs is still in her 20's  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  
and i try to act like a kid, well i do occasionally throw my toys out of my pram anyway  s:? :? s:?
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Anonymous

Jees, you youngsters these days!!

Washed & polished mine this morning, went out with the top down and only decided to put it up when the snow got too bad-----

Not bad for a 53 year old!

kanujunkie

love the gif Les,

yep had the top off mine today, felt sorry for the hardtop i saw
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Anonymous

Dunno. 32 isn't that bad. I still run around like a nutter every Sunday morning for footy.........

Thats not the point though. The fact that it now takes me the best part of a week to get over it, as opposed to a day or so when I was 21, is the BIG difference..........

I'm all for experience anyway..........  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

heathstimpson

Quote from: "John Woodward"Dunno. 32 isn't that bad. I still run around like a nutter every Sunday morning for footy.........

Thats not the point though. The fact that it now takes me the best part of a week to get over it, as opposed to a day or so when I was 21, is the BIG difference..........

I'm all for experience anyway..........  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
37 in a couple of weeks and still run around a rugby pitch every week  s:? :? s:?    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  I can't see myself every retiring  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Liz

37 now, about 24 in my head, walk about 6 miles per day and deal with chavs, not bad for an oldie!!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Liz"37 now, about 24 in my head, walk about 6 miles per day and deal with chavs, not bad for an oldie!!
37 is a youngster Liz  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Tags: