Favor to ask from the other side of the pond...

Started by Anonymous, April 5, 2005, 14:58

Anonymous

Hey guys,

I just stumbled my way over here from Spyderchat to see if one of you kind gentlemen could help me out.   s:) :) s:)  I'm looking to order the Toyota hardtop wall brackets, but unfortunately it's only a European Toyota part number. The P/N for the Part is: PZ415-W0651-00. I was looking for someone to possibly pick up this part for me at a dealer and ship it over to the states. I can paypal all costs over of course. Possibly someone might want a simlar favor from me for something they can't get in Europe? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

so.simple

Probably preaching to the choir, but have you tried http://www.japanparts.com?
Carlos

Anonymous

I might have a spare pair  s:D :D s:D  
What shipping did you want to go for, air or surface?
Let me have a dig around and see if I can find them.

so.simple

Sorry. Just realized I'm becoming a functional illiterate. I bought a set for myself in January which I still haven't installed. They cost me about 75€ if I'm not mistaken. PM me if you want them.
Carlos

dimwit

Auburnspyder, you should have shouted in Feb mate as i was in Columbus. Would have delivered aswell..
PM me if you need any help mate...

Anonymous

We are talking about the hooks for hanging the roof holder up aren't we?
I would imagine air mail would be a lot more than getting a blacksmith to make a pair. Or do American blacksmiths charge as much as London plumbers?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gordy"Or do American blacksmiths charge as much as London plumbers?

You mean quality results for a very reasonable rate?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Chris

hmmm guess what job ekona does then...

and let me see, he has a turbo kit on the way!!  Case closed   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Rumbled!

Tags: