Loan Wheels

Started by Anonymous, April 13, 2005, 09:23

Anonymous

Hi,

[Short story]

Does anyone have any pre03 alloy wheels that I can borrow for about 1 week? I know Sean has some for the alloy refurb service but I was ideally looking for some either around London or ideally in Surrey.

[/Short story]
[Long story]

Before I bought my motor the dealer had got the alloys refurbed. They looked really good. The work had a 6 month warranty on it.

My wheels are now bubbling and blistering and I need to get them replaced. I also don't want to pay for the job. My dealer has put me onto the people who refurbed the wheels and they say they will redo them, even though it is out of warranty. Trouble is they are in Leicester.

I use my '2 every day and it would be really no fun at all to be without it. I could take my '2 up to Leicester and drop one wheel off at a time using the spare each time. Instead I thought I would give it a shot and see if anyone on here has a spare set that they are kind enough to loan me.

If I had no warranty or the people had said "it is outside warranty, tough" I would be chatting with Sean about the service in Telford. However if I can get this stuff done for free then I will be rather pleased.

[/Long story]

Cheers,

Fraz.

Anonymous

Paul
I have a spare set although the tyres do not look that good.  You're welcome to these if you want.  I live in Wiltshire but work in Bracknell so could bring them intop work.
Pete

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bowman"Paul
I have a spare set although the tyres do not look that good.  You're welcome to these if you want.  I live in Wiltshire but work in Bracknell so could bring them intop work.
Pete

Cheers mate. I will only be going back and forth to work so will only need to do about 150 miles on the tyres. You have PM.   s:D :D s:D

Tags: