Started by Petrus, May 31, 2020, 19:09

Petrus

Joesson

Cambiocorsa sounds sportier than SMT
To use a phrase some on here will remember:
"Suits you"

Petrus

Quote from: Joesson on June  1, 2020, 10:13Cambiocorsa sounds sportier than SMT

Yes, the ever practical Toyota missed a trick there.

Don´t know where I´d put it, but made an offer.

Joesson

Quote from: Petrus on June  1, 2020, 10:50
Quote from: Joesson on June  1, 2020, 10:13Cambiocorsa sounds sportier than SMT

Yes, the ever practical Toyota missed a trick there.

Don´t know where I´d put it, but made an offer.

Maybe would go on the rear lip of the engine cover, a bit of added weight there would help hold the back end down.

Ardent

As only 1.
Somewhere on the rear. But other bits might need removing.
If there was 2. One either side. Somewhere near the side repeater.

Petrus

Only one...
May take the ´Toyota´ off. Sticking it on the opposite side makes it a bit crowded imo.

Joesson

Quote from: Petrus on June  1, 2020, 12:46Only one...
May take the ´Toyota´ off. Sticking it on the opposite side makes it a bit crowded imo.

e

Taking one badge off, to allow for the space wise/ aesthetic of fitting the new one, would help with your overall weight minimisation ethos.

Ardent

I keep thinking of DE badging mine just to confuse people a bit more.
 But that would not be vanilla

Joesson

Quote from: Ardent on June  1, 2020, 16:02I keep thinking of DE badging mine just to confuse people a bit more.

Jason

Vanilla (ice cream) is not so unadulterated as you may think, it is "ice cream" plus vanilla flavour.

There is an Italian "ice cream" known as Gelato Al Fior Di Latte, " Flower of the Milk. It is simply milk, cream and sugar.

So it could be said that there is less than "vanilla", so a De badged 2 could be called : Fior de 2 / Flower of the 2.

Just saying as someone used to say.

Petrus

Quote from: Joesson on June  1, 2020, 18:28
Quote from: Ardent on June  1, 2020, 16:02I keep thinking of DE badging mine just to confuse people a bit more.

Jason

Vanilla (ice cream) is not so unadulterated as you may think, it is "ice cream" plus vanilla flavour.

Spot on; mago, pistacho, málaga, stragiatello is the same state of modded ice cream as vanilla. It is just that vanilla is the most middle of the road flavour.

Jason´s car is not fitting that badge in any way. It´s a TTE turbo with a special paint coating and furthermore has a louder exit pipe plus BBH inlet. Rather a trick vanilla...

wotugonado

Put the badge in the grille, like they do on the Civic type R
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

Joesson

Quote from: Petrus on June  1, 2020, 19:37

Jason

Spot on; mago, pistacho, málaga, stragiatello is the same state of modded ice cream as vanilla. It is just that vanilla is the most middle of the road flavour.

Jason´s car is not fitting that badge in any way. It´s a TTE turbo with a special paint coating and furthermore has a louder exit pipe plus BBH inlet. Rather a trick vanilla...

Does BBH mean what I think it means?

Petrus

Quote from: Joesson on June  1, 2020, 20:06Does BBH mean what I think it means?

Did you think Bl@@dy Big Hole? If so then yes. I think Jason thought it an SBH; Scáry Bi... well you get it.

Joesson

Quote from: Petrus on June  1, 2020, 20:42
Quote from: Joesson on June  1, 2020, 20:06Does BBH mean what I think it means?

Did you think Bl@@dy Big Hole? If so then yes. I think Jason thought it an SBH; Scáry Bi... well you get it.

Got it!

Ardent

This seems to have gone way off topic. But the op has gone with it. So must be ok.

My favourite ice cream (geleto) parlour is a small Italian place on an even smaller side street in Alvor Portugal.
Su"chuffing"perb.

Hopefully I will find myself there again one day. I will be so excited to be there, I will have forgotten this post. But if, just if. I will ask if he has the vanilla of vanilla. Which I have learnt today is sans vanilla.

Ardent

Quote from: Petrus on June  1, 2020, 19:37

Jason

I have to correct you on louder. ;)
To my mild surprise, the straight through is quieter than the TTE. Quieter, but TTE sounds better.

Petrus

Quote from: Ardent on June  1, 2020, 22:02I have to correct you on louder. ;)
To my mild surprise, the straight through is quieter than the TTE. Quieter, but TTE sounds better.

Ok, better flowing then ;-)

Ardent

Petrus

Quote from: Ardent on June  1, 2020, 12:24If there was 2. One either side. Somewhere near the side repeater.

Asked and yes, two available.

Made a cheeky offer incl. shipping.
Ífffff and then on either side as per your suggestion.

Here is where it sits originally

Sofar so... grinding to a halt on ebay global shipping quadrupling!! cost.

Ah well, if  I cannot figure out something I can always do someting with ´Dog Bones Inside´  or LSD or stitch it together into ´SMTDBSLD equiped´...

Tags: