insurance query

Started by Anonymous, April 18, 2005, 17:20

Anonymous

Hi all i have just had twin exhausts added to my car(MR2 RED).Does this now become a modification????Do i have to let the insurance company know?????Hope you guys can help.  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:

Bongo

I'd say yes. (Unless it's been on there since new then i'd have no idea)

Anonymous

Hey bud,

You're not far from me!

Erm if they are the TTE ones then its a bit of a grey area but i WOULD tell them just to be safe!

PS if you need any meguiars stuff check the GB in the forsale section and i can prob meet ya with it to save postage as i'll be operating out of Brighton  s;) ;) s;)

Darth Paul

Did you order them when you ordered the car, and in so doing picked the car up with them already fitted? If this is the case then many insurance companies won't class it as a mod, as it is a dealer-fit option. Suck it and see.

Anonymous

They are the TTE ones and they were as part of the deal when i bought the car last June.

Anonymous

Ignor the last message as i was going to get them fitted as part of the deal but i had to go elsewhere as the price was huge.  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Anonymous

Declair them & then your insurance company can never use it against you.

kanujunkie

Mr.T insurance classed them as a performance mod, with an Apexi they charged me a £50 extra cost  s:( :( s:(
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Tags: