SO, i have the bits ready to fit,,,DRL's

Started by Ac1962, July 27, 2020, 15:43

Ac1962

OK peeps , i bought myself some DRL's to go in the little slots on my PFL front bumper - i have test fit - all good, identified where i can attach the earth wire - all good - all i need to identify is where will i find am ignition on live feed to attach the live wire too? any clues?
Heres what i purchased - took 2 weeks to arrive but look at the price :)
https://www.joom.com/en/products/5d7066de1436d4010116d470

tricky1138

I picked up a switched live in the fusebox in the RHS of the frunk, just need a multi-metre to confirm which one.

I know others have used the live from the wiper motor too.
2004 FL, Black, Matt Brace, Team Dynamics Monza R, Tein Springs, TTE Exhaust, heated black leather seats, black leather armrest,  Zunsport grills, Midship front badge,  TRD spoiler, Halo DRLs with LED fogs, large clear wind defector, Krissg kick panels,  small mongos.

paulj

There is a how to on fitting DRLs, it shows where to get a switched live from the wiper motor. That's the one I used on mine.  Main beam, and indicators of you need them, can be got off the back of the headlamp units.
Today
2000 x reg pfl - blue - as original no mods
In the late 1980's
1982 x reg Toyota Corolla Liftback Coupe (also blue)
1978 s reg Mitsubishi Celeste Coupe (yellow)

JohnGee

I think anyone can wait 2 weeks if you get them for that price. Can you post a pic of them installed and one of them installed and on. Thanks.
John

2006 Roadster, manual, leather, in Sable

Tags: