blue flame exhaust on ebay, any good

Started by richbay, May 13, 2005, 09:12

richbay

following a rush of blood to the head i have purchased a blue flame exhaust from ebay, anyone got one, are they any good........ or have i just wasted £165?

kanujunkie

link?
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

MRMike

From what I have heard Blue flame are excellent exhausts...
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Slacey

Well respected in the bike world...
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Slacey

Found a link:

m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 7974302675 m

MASSIVE power increases eh?  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

GSB

Looks like a reasonable outfit. That tip is huge though!
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Liz

That was the company that I saw and asked if they had a dyno before and after to show their massive power increase and they never answered. Careful no small animals get lost up there!!  Let us know what you think once you have it fitted, you will be the first.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

richbay

i will let you all know once fitted, quality seems ok, no better no worse, material is quite substantial, welds are pretty chunky but will more than do the job, yes i dont for one min believe there will a power gain, they seem to be selling a lot of them though via ebay

Anonymous

Having mine fitted on Friday, so fingers crossed !

Anonymous

So, any good? Pics, sounds, comments?

Anonymous

Had exhaust fitted by Blue Flame, only charged me £25, initial impressions are quite good, welding not up to Blitz standards, but you would have to get down on your hands and knees or lift engine lid to tell and your not paying Blitz prices. Thought the tip might be too large but now i think it looks the dogs. On start up there's a nice deep burble (there was a guy there having a system fitted to his Cerbera who came out and had a look at mine and said it sounded really nice, not a bad recommendation!) When you get going it sounds quite throaty in the mid range when accelerating, but at motorway speeds is no louder than standard exhaust. Would post some pics if i knew what the hell i was doing with a pc. Could do with a how to post for all us pc illiterates.[/img]

roger

Quote from: "sspyder02"Could do with a how to post for all us pc illiterates.

Thanks to Stu got my first ever posting pic up within half an hour by registering FREE with  m http://www.flickr.com m  .

Try it.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Anonymous

i'm thinking of getting one of these from Ebay myself, some piccies too see would be great...plus maybe a sound recording  s:) :) s:)

Maxx

Quote from: "doony"i'm thinking of getting one of these from Ebay myself, some piccies too see would be great...plus maybe a sound recording  s:) :) s:)

I have one arriving this week. I got a couple of video files from Blue Flame of the system in action, nice sounds. They will send you them if you ask, send an email here :  e mailto:djenkins@blueflameperformance.com">djenkins@blueflameperformance.com e

Maxx

Anonymous

nice one, I had emailed them before, but got no reply..which kinda put me off

Anonymous

sent me the vids this morning....fair play, sounds really nice...One on ebay at the moment, and it has my name on it!

Tags: