BCH with a Twist

Started by Anonymous, May 27, 2005, 02:52

Anonymous

EDIT: I've updated this and there's no point in duplicating all that here, so here's a link to the topic on Spyderchat.  This may be the last intake I ever make, although I do plan to modify or swap out the MAF mount tube when the 2ZZ goes in.  There might be some other way to improve upon it beyond that, but I really don't think so at this point in time.  http://www.spyderchat.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=22497

Anonymous

I just added a set of C-One side vent covers to direct more air into the fender area, which is where intake inlet is now.

Slacey

I really want some of those C-one vents now the turbo is in, but the money has run out!
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Jap GT300

Don't Erebuni do a cheap copy of them?  I have seen them go on ebaymotors (US) as well.

Liz

Those C-One vents are the dogs danglies...please tell me that they are too expensive!  Have read your thread on SC Beanie - nice bit of work, when can you do mine!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Tem

Erebuni makes copies of the Varis intakes:
 m http://www.erebuni.net/accesscustom/toymr2new.htm m

The real things are some 200e (in Japan).
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

I've seen those vents before... Apart from the good looks, they appear to be a functional improvement on the standard items as well.  

If so, they worth the money if you have a turbo.

Anonymous

I had not seen the Erubuni ones.  Although I'm not opposed to saving some money, Erubuni products seem to be cheap in the other way, too (according to what I've read).  How can they make a blatant copy of someone else's design?

markiii

erebuni quality is pants.

the reason teh are cheap is that there is no care and no thought involved with their stuff.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Tem

Quote from: "Beanie"How can they make a blatant copy of someone else's design?

Because that's their business idea  s:? :? s:?  All their stuff are just copies and they even say it on their pages.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Tags: