Charge cooler radiator- how to mount?

Started by jvanzyl, November 16, 2023, 13:22

jvanzyl

Hi all,
As per title- could anyone please share pics or advice on how they have mounted their charge cooler radiators?
I bought the cincuento one..

mr9

I bought some 2mm thick 20mm wide aluminium steps, and drilled holes to align to convenient holes on the front beam.

It's very shodilly done. Will share a picture next time I am with the car

jvanzyl

Quote from: mr9 on November 16, 2023, 23:29I bought some 2mm thick 20mm wide aluminium steps, and drilled holes to align to convenient holes on the front beam.

It's very shodilly done. Will share a picture next time I am with the car

I welcome your "shoddiness" and pics!

mr9

Quote from: jvanzyl on November 17, 2023, 07:21I welcome your "shoddiness" and pics!

I see on your profile you are based in Kings Langley? It will probably be in 2 weeks time but I will likely even be driving past KL so will send you a PM if I am.

jvanzyl

Quote from: mr9 on November 17, 2023, 10:17I see on your profile you are based in Kings Langley? It will probably be in 2 weeks time but I will likely even be driving past KL so will send you a PM if I am.

Good stuff - look forward to meeting up! Coffee will be served :-)

Topdownman

I was going to suggest nylon straps....

I'll get my coat.
"Racing" tax disc holder (binned), Poundland air freshener, (ran out), Annoying cylinder deficiency,  (sorted),
Winner of the Numb bum award 2017
Readers Ride

06 not V6 readers ride

Joesson

Quote from: Topdownman on November 18, 2023, 16:33I was going to suggest nylon straps....

I'll get my coat.

Thank you Simon, I had wondered what this was:

2mm thick 20mm wide aluminium steps,

I guess now the reference was to straps !

shnazzle

Love a good strap on....

....just to get it lined up of course.
...neutiquam erro.

Tags: