What Exhaust?

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2005, 13:39

Anonymous

I Want to buy a Stainless Performance Exhaust 4 my Mr-s, needs tobe single exit and under £500.

Any advice would be g8!!!

Darth Paul

I've got a stock one you can buy.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

markiii

Remus do a single exit,

H&S would build you one.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

When u say stock, do u mean the standard toyota exhaust?

kanujunkie

Quote from: "stu"When u say stock, do u mean the standard toyota exhaust?

that's what it usually means

Apexi do a single exit, but why not get a dual exit anyway, would sound a lot better
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

The reason i'm going 4 a single exit is coz i've got trd lowered skirts and the moulding for the exhaust outlet is only on the one side!!

I've looked @ the apexi and seem o.k, H & S as markiii said seems to crop up alot, who and where r they based?

markiii

Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Thanks markiii, i've checked out the web site and will bell them in the morning for a quote....

Anonymous

you could also try this, far cheaper than the other options, a reputable company.  If you email them, they'll send you some mpegs of an mr2 with the exhaust fitted, sounds quite nice too

m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 26093&rd=1 m

kanujunkie

IMHO H&S has a better growl though
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

Yeah, was thinking of fitting a Blue Flame system but abit concerned with the monster tail pipe though! 3.5in is enough for an old man like me really, and i'm talking about exhausts b4 anyone says anything! lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "stu"Yeah, was thinking of fitting a Blue Flame system but abit concerned with the monster tail pipe though! 3.5in is enough for an old man like me really, and i'm talking about exhausts b4 anyone says anything! lol

lol,
Says the 'old man' who's got all this fitted to his car..........

TRD Stage 1, front, side and rear skirts, Stage 3, 3-piece spoiler, chrome side vents, 17in Lenso concept fives, Interior dash kit and more chrome!

Very inconspicuous.

s:D :D s:D

Peter Wright

TRD Stage 1, front, side and rear skirts, Stage 3, 3-piece spoiler, chrome side vents, 17in Lenso concept fives, Interior dash kit and more chrome!

Be nice to see some pics
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Anonymous

O.k. you got me on that i suppose simr2! Maybe that half inch wont make alot of difference, especially when you also take into account my interior is canary yellow! (very, very inconspicuous indeed) lol

Peter Wright

You need Yellow headlights mate
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Anonymous

Pictures will be posted within a week or so Peter, In regards to the yellow light surrounds i think it looks better on black than it would on silver!!!

Where was that picture taken, was it JAE last year by chance?

Jap GT300

You want one like this.

Anonymous

Now that looks the bollox, who supplies them and where can i get one?

Anonymous

part ex'd my old yellow roadster in bucks when I bought the celica and I put lenso 5's on it as well.  dont suppose you have a private plate as well do you?  ie   R...R  ?

That aside I have an HKS single exit exhaust on mine that you could have for £150   s;-) ;-) s;-)   (done about 6k miles)

Anonymous

No, affraid not perry, my mr-2 is silver, the interior is yellow and i bought it from a man in Bristol mate.

Could be interested in ya HKS though, i've seen the vid for them! Where r u in the world of bucks?

Anonymous

nowadays I'm up in northamptonshire, but used to be in woodley and then taplow.  reguarly go back to visit tho

Tags: