Alignment settings ?

Started by BenF, June 16, 2005, 11:03

BenF

Although the handling of my Roadster feels fine, I thought I'd get the alignment on my 2003 Roadster checked before I head to the 'ring in a few weeks. Apart from anything else, I could do with getting the steering leveled as at the moment its very slightly off centre.

I've just spoken to Elite in Dagenham and they confirmed they do have settings for a 2003 Roadster - but I'd be interested to see if anyone else has had an alignment done at a Toyota Dealer and got a printed sheet showing the results, and settings they used?
Chargecooled PE Turbo, Unichip, TRD Front brace, Corky's Breastplate, Tein SS springs.

mrsmr2

Ben

I had mine done a few months ago.

I can have a look at the printout when I get home if you want specific readings - I'm not typing them all in!

However, I think there is a post somewhere with the readings alredy scanned in.

Jason
04 Astral Black, hard top, air con, black leather, Corky\'s MSMB; FSB;  RMB; RLCB, empty exhaust manifold, cg-lock.  Warranty: new wheels @ 20k, new pads and discs @ 21k, new wheels @ 26.4k

Anonymous

Technical data  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

kanujunkie

[voice from afar mode]

Super Les to the rescue!

with his magical, super manual

[/voice from afar mode]

s:D :D s:D
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

BenF

Fantastic Les, Top job. I'll print that out and take it down to Elite tomorrow with me, and see what figures they have there too.

I'll scan and post up whatever Elite use there as well.
Chargecooled PE Turbo, Unichip, TRD Front brace, Corky's Breastplate, Tein SS springs.

Tags: