C-One new performance exhaust

Started by dieamond, July 6, 2005, 14:14

dieamond

I'm in love !
TRD - Cusco - C-One - Tom\'s - Amuse - Top secret - Veilside - Spoon - Blitz - Invidia
JUN - Racing Gear - APR Performance - HKS - Apexi - Project Mu - Trial

Anonymous

there a bit small aren't they ???

aaronjb

It also looks remarkably like a Photoshop to me.. 'course, that kind of thing is often used in publicity materials, so..

Hmm.. not keen personally though.
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

proeliator2001

They look really nice to me with that lower spoiler - it's the one aspect of the cars looks that really falls down imo.  I hate the oem exhaust and how it just hangs there.
Official - old git alert. 42 years old!
Facts  are meaningless - they can be used to prove anything.

2004 MR2 in silver with hardtop, leather, aircon and only 1 door handle.(11 happy years together and counting!)

roger

Quote from: "aaronjb"It also looks remarkably like a Photoshop to me..

Definitely. See how the pipes are directly onto the viewer, wheras the car isn't. Probably meant for LH drive cars   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

kanujunkie

somebody around here did have a set of 4exit H&S pipes like that, cant remember who though
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Slacey

Quote from: "kanujunkie"somebody around here did have a set of 4exit H&S pipes like that, cant remember who though
Was it Peter Wright?

mrs_turbo and Ian Rowburrey also have quad pipes, this is a pic of Ian R's:

Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

dieamond

I think that the first batch isn't even produced.

I'm ordering 3 for the shop  :-) :-) :-)
TRD - Cusco - C-One - Tom\'s - Amuse - Top secret - Veilside - Spoon - Blitz - Invidia
JUN - Racing Gear - APR Performance - HKS - Apexi - Project Mu - Trial

Peter Wright

Ere we are H&S with quad pipes
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

heathstimpson

I'm another that is not particularly keen on a twin twin  s:? :? s:?  but each to their own. The tip size does look very small.
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Tags: